DioEnglish.com

Title: what do you think of the post-90s generation? [Print]

Author: kakarotyjn    Time: 2009-12-13 09:12
It is common that the elder couldn't accept the younger.In my opnion,the so called post-90s' phenomeno can't represent all the post-90s.
Obviously post-90s in Peking University won't behave like what you have say above.
Different people have different values,post-90s is a diverse group.Maybe they have more personality than others in statistics,that's a good thing.Because our society should include people with different sense of value doing different things.Then the society can develop.
(Sorry for my poor English)
Author: sugar1989    Time: 2009-12-13 13:20
kakarotyjn: It is common that the elder couldn't accept the younger.In my opnion,the so called post-90s' phenomeno can't represent all the post-90s.
Obviously pos
Thank you for your thoughts!never judge a book by its cover!I got it ~
Author: kakarotyjn    Time: 2009-12-13 17:55
sugar1989: Thank you for your thoughts!never judge a book by its cover!I got it ~
I defend for post-90s because I'm also one of it,
Author: Lizzyjiang    Time: 2009-12-13 23:10
they are just different from we post-80s' generation or elder generation. They think differently, tackle problems differently, behave differently...Sometimes, we couldn't understand /accept those differences, but it's unfair to blame them. I do think so. They were born in a period when China was under great change. we couldn't expect them to be same as us who was born and grew up in a relatively slow times.
Author: v87zhou    Time: 2009-12-14 12:01
Ya  I think the society affect them. They have their thoughts what is different from post-80`s generation.
Author: sugar1989    Time: 2009-12-14 14:09
Lizzyjiang: they are just different from we post-80s' generation or elder generation. They think differently, tackle problems differently, behave differently...So
yeah~I agree with you ! They have many priority that can't see in us!
Author: sugar1989    Time: 2009-12-14 14:15
v87zhou: Ya  I think the society affect them. They have their thoughts what is different from post-80`s generation.
yeah~but it can't be ignored that in many aspects they are more superior than us
Author: Lizzyjiang    Time: 2009-12-14 17:51
sugar1989: yeah~I agree with you ! They have many priority that can't see in us!

Author: v87zhou    Time: 2009-12-14 23:38
Maybe the aspects  they are superior than us are good things for us because we can learn from them.There is a generation gap . I think it's the best way to narrow it ASAP . And we can interact . That is a win-win. Do you agree?
Author: loong    Time: 2010-2-8 19:38
either crazy or passion,neitheir silence nor calm,some of them have scandal.
Author: zhangxuheng    Time: 2010-2-8 22:14
There is no right or wrong of a generation. I just feel glad that I'm not one of them.
Author: TigerJoe    Time: 2010-2-8 22:20
firstly, only a few post-90s are as your description, odd fashion and taste. we, elder,absolutely love most of them.
Author: click_lily    Time: 2010-2-12 20:16
Well, I don't think that any one should judge the young harshly. As we all have been young and imprudent, so do they--what mentioned here as post-90s--would very likely to do something not so smart. What people say about them, whatever strange thoughts, wierd tastes, or unusual behaviour, against to the elder generation's concept, are just pushing them.
I have always hold the idea that people should not be mean to the young, for it is kind of a bad circulation happened frequently on generations to generations. But on the other hand, young people should be judged even criticised, for this is a way for them to know the world and to gradually behave themselves.
Author: Jimbo    Time: 2010-2-12 20:35
We always question what has come before us. That's what babies of the 90's are doing, just as we did. Time changes everything, thought, language, self perception, and the world as we know it. I welcome change. Change moves us forward just as much as time does.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5