DioEnglish.com

Title: How to define a beauty? [Print]

Author: Mia122    Time: 2010-3-12 20:14
as time passes,What temperament she possesses is of vital importance.
Author: Tange    Time: 2010-3-12 21:16
the song---<she>, could define it fully, : Nobody ever put a ring on her hand....
Author: jay7667524    Time: 2010-3-12 23:55
your discription is too abstract.If a lady's apperance looks well,or,sexy,or only attractive.I think,at least she  is a beauty at one aspect.
Author: warmjaney    Time: 2010-3-13 09:30
Tange: the song---<she>, could define it fully, : Nobody ever put a ring on her hand....
Yep, it's a nice song. And in the meantime, it's one of my favoriate songs.
Author: click_lily    Time: 2010-3-13 12:48
Honestly, I don't have a certain standard to define it, and thus regard lot of my friends fair ladies. ^^
Author: sharontiantian    Time: 2010-3-13 13:31
jay7667524: your discription is too abstract.If a lady's apperance looks well,or,sexy,or only attractive.I think,at least she  is a beauty at one aspect.
I believe that the appearence is the least important aspect of a beauty!At the current situation,espacially for a young lady,she must posess all good qualities.For instance,kind-hearted,learned and other morals.It remind me a saying:a lady who must be graceful in the drawing room and skillful in the kitchen .
Author: loong    Time: 2010-3-13 20:33
IF judged by apperance,beauty is gold ratio,to people inner expression,it is temper.
Author: sharontiantian    Time: 2010-3-13 20:37
loong: IF judged by apperance,beauty is gold ratio,to people inner expression,it is temper.
Support your comments!!
Author: Sarena    Time: 2010-3-17 22:50
Beauty shouldn`t judged by a person`s appearance,it should be depend on the feeling u have when u see the person,if u feel happy,comfortable,then u will think that the person is beautiful,or not.
Just my opinion.
Author: blueseachenxi    Time: 2010-3-24 15:17
beauty can't be restricted by the common ideas. in history, ZHu Gongjin's wife, Huang Yueying, is said ugly, however, she is admired by people because of her intelligence and sensibility.
the inner heart is the most important.
Author: sharontiantian    Time: 2010-3-24 17:37
blueseachenxi: beauty can't be restricted by the common ideas. in history, ZHu Gongjin's wife, Huang Yueying, is said ugly, however, she is admired by people because
Tank you for your joining~~
I'm quite agree with you
We must make a point of setting strict demands on ourselves
Author: leaves    Time: 2010-3-24 18:58
In my opinion , a beauty should be kind ,as common saying that a person's appearance is decided by her heart .
Author: sharontiantian    Time: 2010-3-24 20:58
leaves: In my opinion , a beauty should be kind ,as common saying that a person's appearance is decided by her heart .
It seemed that we all reached to a agreement,cause we have the same opinion .Your comment just concluded best~~~

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5