DioEnglish.com

Title: what do you think of The World Cup ? [Print]

Author: Elvaa..    Time: 2010-6-14 01:18
Title: what do you think of The World Cup ?
At present,  all hardly topic: "The World Cup ". For majority of people, watching the world cup is not only for the football, but it provides an opportunity for self to be crazy about something, it's more kind of an attitude!     so what do you think of The World Cup ? which is your favorite team? speak out ..don't be shy, just try !
Author: Elvaa..    Time: 2010-6-16 11:56
so crazy game...come on ..talk about it..don't be shy ,,just try
Author: Rooney    Time: 2010-6-20 01:34
I can watch the football match which my favourite superstar take part in, also I will  benefit for Soccer Gambling if   I'm  very lucky,for example having a breakfast for free ,but it  is  just a kind of entertainment.
Author: Elvaa..    Time: 2010-6-20 13:48
Rooney: I can watch the football match which my favourite superstar take part in, also I will  benefit for Soccer Gambling if   I'm  very lucky,for example ha
Beautiful dream! but u know, Independent and self-reliance..

There is no free lunch...
Author: lolitushu    Time: 2010-6-24 09:28
Football match is cool and I enjoy the competition between two teams. Well, I like Spain, but i'm not satisfied to their performance in these days, a little worried.
Author: Elvaa..    Time: 2010-6-24 12:43
lolitushu: Football match is cool and I enjoy the competition between two teams. Well, I like Spain, but i'm not satisfied to their performance in these days, a
don't worry..everything is ok
Author: kinzhang    Time: 2010-6-28 16:49
i like argentina . i will support my favorite team from beginning to end ,thourgh  watching the competition about argentina.in my heart ,i always hope it can spear no effort to get charmpion,to overcome any hurdle.i beleve!
Author: C.Robert    Time: 2010-6-30 14:55
I'm Dutch, therefore cheering for Holland!

We're going to be World Champion anyway, haha.
Author: Catherine2012    Time: 2010-6-30 17:46
My favorite team is Brazil, I think everyone should be crazy about something, then the lives can be colorful. As a matter of fact, I like KAka, he's so handsome and 阳光的Idon't know how to translate it exactly.
Author: Elvaa..    Time: 2010-6-30 18:14
阳光的Sunshine
Author: Elvaa..    Time: 2010-6-30 18:15

Author: Elvaa..    Time: 2010-6-30 18:16
kinzhang: i like argentina . i will support my favorite team from beginning to end ,thourgh  watching the competition about argentina.in my heart ,i always hope
come on...good luck
Author: crefendool    Time: 2010-6-30 23:43
Come on! Germany! Hehe~I'm crazy about Germany from my high middle school, at that time I just want to show my little care about the so-called world game, but now I really like it. It's a magic~HOHO
Author: Murielwu    Time: 2010-7-1 23:53
Sports events nowadays are more a way of linking each other rather a simple competition. People from all over the world gather together to release their enthusiasm to their favorite athletes. The sports events can not only wake people's passion to sports but also stimulate the host country's economy and culture. For World Cup ,Brazil and Argentina are my favorite teems because i heard them for the most times~ HAHA~~~
Author: Elvaa..    Time: 2010-7-4 21:51
crefendool: Come on! Germany! Hehe~I'm crazy about Germany from my high middle school, at that time I just want to show my little care about the so-called world g
Germany won..u r happy
Author: maylina    Time: 2010-7-8 21:51
I am a football fan since the 2002 World Cup. My favorite team is Germany and my favorite football player is Klose. In the 2010 Word Cup, I am really proud of them in spit eof the truth they didn't have the chance to win the champion! But they are so young that they will certainly have bright future in the football field and they will perform well in 2012 European Cup and the 2014 Brazil World Cup! I will stand by their sides forever!
Author: Elvaa..    Time: 2010-7-11 15:04
maylina: I am a football fan since the 2002 World Cup. My favorite team is Germany and my favorite football player is Klose. In the 2010 Word Cup, I am really
your Germany  won
Author: nikkischiro    Time: 2010-8-1 23:34
Because New York City is filled with foreigners, a very special excitement brews and blankets the city around the time of the world cup. People come together, and native new yorkers can't help but be swept into infatuation with the games.
Author: wickers    Time: 2010-8-6 20:23
Netherlands was my favorite team, but it disappointed me or even hurt me. Savage defense replaced the amazing attacking football style; maybe any attempt in changing must pay the price. Spain is an excellent team, which deserve the champion.
Author: ashley0707    Time: 2010-8-8 16:15
Crazy people are all around,but professional football fans are few.
More people care about so-called fashionable stars

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5