DioEnglish.com

Title: Do you know how to solve sleep problem? [Print]

Author: Cilla    Time: 2010-4-12 21:50
Sharer: I am in the same mood for seeking a good solution to insomnia. I always stay awake during the whole night. But I should sleep for whole day. I am real
This is a really tough problem. I've tried many methods to solve it, but it turned out to be failure.
Author: Sharer    Time: 2010-4-13 01:08
Cilla: This is a really tough problem. I've tried many methods to solve it, but it turned out to be failure.
Me too. I am imagine if I am at work, what is going to be. Now Just wait some good news from our dio friends.
Author: Sarena    Time: 2010-4-15 19:26
U`ll sleep very well when u feel tired.
Author: Cilla    Time: 2010-4-15 21:51
Sarena: U`ll sleep very well when u feel tired.
Yes, but most of the time I am not very tired..
Author: yiranjiubao    Time: 2010-4-15 22:43
Cilla: Yes, but most of the time I am not very tired..
Get more exercise ,for instance running,a moderate amount of ball games and swimming.This will do good to your body.I was once suffered from insomnia ,and I was very asleep when having classes.But after I went on a hiking with my friend ,I do sleep well .Maybe you could try it during your holiday. I hope that will help.
Author: Cilla    Time: 2010-4-15 23:45
yiranjiubao: Get more exercise ,for instance running,a moderate amount of ball games and swimming.This will do good to your body.I was once suffered from insomnia
You are right, I should take some exercises. Well sometimes I am too lazy to do that, I guess I should change my habit. Thank you for your advice.
Author: yiranjiubao    Time: 2010-4-15 23:47
Welcom,hope you get rid of insomnia soon.
Author: clemens    Time: 2010-4-16 05:32
i am in the same situation just as u sometimes,but i sometimes can fall to sleep soon and have a good sleep.i suggest that you should make u very tried during daytime,such as doing many exercises,in this way,you will easily fall asleep in the evening.
Author: Cilla    Time: 2010-4-16 12:39
clemens: i am in the same situation just as u sometimes,but i sometimes can fall to sleep soon and have a good sleep.i suggest that you should make u very trie
Yes, you are right. Sometimes I cannot fall asleep because I think about too much. Maybe when I am tired, I will have no time to think.
Author: Cilla    Time: 2010-4-22 16:29
kezaer: Well, maybe doing some sports one hours before you hit the sack could do some help to your insomnia.
Well, I will try..
Author: loong    Time: 2010-4-25 12:23
you think too much,dont put stress on your mind,doing yoga is one of solution
Author: Cilla    Time: 2010-4-25 12:24
loong: you think too much,dont put stress on your mind,doing yoga is one of solution
Well, I'm trying to make myself tired so I can fall asleep soon.
Author: Pennyniu    Time: 2010-4-25 23:27
i have this problem, too. i have nothing to do with this. the only thing i can do is to make me tired, if i feel tired i will feel sleepy, but this make me depressed...
Author: Cilla    Time: 2010-4-27 20:00
loong: oversleep make people depress,be active
Yes you are right, but sometimes the problem is I don't get enough sleep~~
Author: Jessica826    Time: 2010-5-5 16:22
I also have such a problem. Sometimes I will go for a walk or drink a cup of milk. It really works.
And remember, less talking and less thinking before sleeping.
Good luck!
Author: Cilla    Time: 2010-5-5 20:15
Less thinking..that works..
Author: Cilla    Time: 2010-5-7 22:52
Zeke: Do more exercises and don't think anything.
I will try~

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5