DioEnglish.com

Title: What kind of life do you want? [Print]

Author: Joycec    Time: 2010-6-1 08:32
I will change a long ample life,do everything which i want to do and enjoy it.
Author: huckabee    Time: 2010-6-1 09:10
To me, life is an experience, short or long being in the hands of God. I often get ample reward for overcoming my weaknesses, so sacrifice is necessary in a good life.
Author: rainecho415    Time: 2010-6-1 12:09
C.Robert: I would change a long boring life for a shorter and happy life without hesitating.
I couldn't agree more!
Author: rainecho415    Time: 2010-6-1 12:14
candy568: I will choos long lifeI wish I have a wonderful life such as no pain,no worried,no pressure,only happiness forever and I am trying to make it p
wow, that is a life like fairytale. I hope you can create yourself such a beautiful life!
Author: rainecho415    Time: 2010-6-1 12:15
Joycec: I will change a long ample life,do everything which i want to do and enjoy it.
Do you mean that with enough time, you can create and pursue everything you want? While without time, even if the life is very exciting, we still have regrets?
Author: rainecho415    Time: 2010-6-1 12:16
huckabee: To me, life is an experience, short or long being in the hands of God. I often get ample reward for overcoming my weaknesses, so sacrifice is necessar
There is much philosophy in your answer!
Author: Joycec    Time: 2010-6-1 12:32
rainecho415: Do you mean that with enough time, you can create and pursue everything you want? While without time, even if the life is very exciting, we still have
I mean,with enough time and do enough thing,I think the life is exciting.
Author: davidhuang    Time: 2010-6-1 18:45
the same job , the same company , the same co-workers ,very day seems same as before .so we need to find something new, something different in our everyday life .as for me , i like different kinds of life .that's why i want to improve my english ,i want to learn differant cultures. i work in different cities in GUANGDONG .my next purpose is to work in one kind of company english is their working language.so i like my life is filled with different  colours!
Author: candy568    Time: 2010-6-2 08:13
rainecho415: wow, that is a life like fairytale. I hope you can create yourself such a beautiful life!
yoo, we can make it if we want.
Author: rainecho415    Time: 2010-6-2 11:47
candy568: yoo, we can make it if we want.
You are right! We can create our life!
Author: loong    Time: 2010-6-16 21:12
romantic, poetic,freedom of peace
Author: rainecho415    Time: 2010-6-16 21:39
loong: romantic, poetic,freedom of peace
kind of ideal, but still we can creat it !

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5