DioEnglish.com

Title: Do you like or dislike summer? [Print]

Author: Edelweiss    Time: 2010-7-3 13:24
STTC: ooo..I love SUmmer. Maybe because I am from a tropical place, but I really love summer. U get to wear really nice dresses, shorts, t-shirt, Spaghetti
No affence. But nice dresses are no longer nice when they are soaked by sweat in high summer. And hiking, swimming and skating can be done in almost every season. I just don't like summer. I am sorry.
Author: kieren    Time: 2010-7-3 14:01
I do not like summer, it will make me get pimples.
Author: 2010jj    Time: 2010-7-3 20:07
Edelweiss: I HATE SUMMER! I prefer winter actually. Though it's cold the warm bed can always be the last resort. But in summer, especially here in my university
as for me, i like autumn and spring best, it is neither hot nor cold. sometimes we also can wear t-shirt or nice dresses, just put on what you like.
Author: 2010jj    Time: 2010-7-3 20:11
kieren: I do not like summer, it will make me get pimples.
another point i want to add is why i don't like the summer. When summer is just around the corner, which means flies disappoint us and mosquitoes suck the blood of ours.
Author: 2010jj    Time: 2010-7-3 20:13
STTC: ooo..I love SUmmer. Maybe because I am from a tropical place, but I really love summer. U get to wear really nice dresses, shorts, t-shirt, Spaghetti
It seems that those who like outdoors activities more like summer. so for them, they can enjoy summer thoroughtout, right?
Author: Edelweiss    Time: 2010-7-4 15:49
2010jj: as for me, i like autumn and spring best, it is neither hot nor cold. sometimes we also can wear t-shirt or nice dresses, just put on what you like.
I like those two seasons as well for the same reason as yours. Also spring is just beautiful. And autumn can be cool.
Author: jakia_zou    Time: 2010-7-4 23:03
For my personal opinion,i don't think summer is a good reason for human,if the temperature higher than 35c,will make people uncomfortable,e"en fall ill.
Author: Caroine    Time: 2010-7-5 18:30
personally speaking,I dislike summer .The hot weather makes me so upset.Of all the seasons ,I like autumn best.Rains of autumn, leaves in autumn,and the sky of autumn bring me a lot of inspirations.
Author: mya    Time: 2010-7-7 16:30
More exactly, I really hate summer. It is so hot!!! And I tans so easily.
Author: 2010jj    Time: 2010-7-10 09:33
mya: More exactly, I really hate summer. It is so hot!!! And I tans so easily.
yep, as for girls, most of them dislike it for the sunligt is so horrible to our skin.
Author: Cecilia-cx    Time: 2010-7-12 08:33
oh..it's a little hard to say.
of course in summer we girls can wear beautiful dress and shorts to show the slender figures. but the sunlight can hurt our skin .
and summer days r too HOT u know. i hate sweat!!
Author: 2010jj    Time: 2010-7-12 12:59
Cecilia-cx: oh..it's a little hard to say.
of course in summer we girls can wear beautiful dress and shorts to show the slender figures. but the sunlight can hurt
It seems that those who dislike summer have similar reasons about it.
Author: 2010jj    Time: 2010-7-18 20:54
Pansy: sometimes,i like summer,because of its sunny character,it will make people who are down be bright.but i don'tlike the high temperature,so ,in all,i do
yes, we can not stand the high temperature. It seems that much more those who dislike summer than those like.
Author: Pansy    Time: 2010-7-18 22:35
2010jj: yes, we can not stand the high temperature. It seems that much more those who dislike summer than those like.
hehe,that'right.summer makes us hot but passionate。
Author: 2010jj    Time: 2010-7-19 13:58
Pansy: hehe,that'right.summer makes us hot but passionate。
But summer also means holiday for students.
Author: 2010jj    Time: 2010-7-20 21:07
You bet, sometimes this season is accompanied by the bad incident like something that many people are sufferring from now.
Author: delight    Time: 2010-7-21 11:44
Oh I really like summer, 'cause it means I can have a summer vacation. I am still a student now. Maybe for students, we are looking forward to the summer vacation. Although nowadays a large number of students have to take lessons during the vacation(I do, too), we can also have  other things to do which make us very pleasant.
Author: 2010jj    Time: 2010-7-21 12:59
Huh, for students, the summer is popular and means holiday, even though they have to continue the lessons in this holiday. Sometimes, parents may bring their children go out to travel some famous sites, which makes them excited.
Author: Ritaa    Time: 2010-7-26 19:53
When I was in summer ,I hate summer,but when I was in winter ,I like winter.
Author: Pansy    Time: 2010-7-26 21:34
2010jj: But summer also means holiday for students.
holiday sometimes will disturb your life,there is no doubt that you can relax yourself,but you should make a plan,or your holiday may disturb your regular life style
Author: 2010jj    Time: 2010-7-26 21:59
Pansy: holiday sometimes will disturb your life,there is no doubt that you can relax yourself,but you should make a plan,or your holiday may disturb your reg
but in our lives we need to make a plan to lead a better life style. So i don't think the holiday will disturb my life. However, most of us like holiday right? i am free to do what i like.
Author: leedaxun    Time: 2010-7-28 13:25
my favorite is Autum
Author: 2010jj    Time: 2010-7-30 11:40
leedaxun: my favorite is Autum
I also like this season that is neither hot nor cold.
Author: leedaxun    Time: 2010-7-30 11:47
2010jj: I also like this season that is neither hot nor cold.
My reason is that there r 2 holiday in Autum.   Detailed, they r the Mid-autumn Festival and National Day.
Author: 2010jj    Time: 2010-7-30 11:56
leedaxun: My reason is that there r 2 holiday in Autum.   Detailed, they r the Mid-autumn Festival and National Day.
Your reason is great and we can celebrate the two wonderful festivals.
Author: sannia    Time: 2010-7-31 15:22
I like summer. It's convenient to get up
Author: 2010jj    Time: 2010-7-31 19:06
sannia: I like summer. It's convenient to get up
I am a little confused about your sentence-it is convenient to get up.
Author: Puss    Time: 2010-8-2 13:15
summer is my favourate season.extremely hot as it is,after all,we have our summer vacation which lasts for a long time.(i am a Otaku
Author: ashley0707    Time: 2010-8-4 23:40
Ritaa: When I was in summer ,I hate summer,but when I was in winter ,I like winter.
Winter is getting wamer and summer hotter.As a result,less people can tolerate summer,more people will enjoy winter.
Author: ashley0707    Time: 2010-8-4 23:43
delight: Oh I really like summer, 'cause it means I can have a summer vacation. I am still a student now. Maybe for students, we are looking forward to the sum
I cannot agree with you more.I'm learning how to drive a car.Summer vacation gives us more time to study what we're interested in.In comparision,winter vacation is often filled with various dinner and party
Author: Darren_Zeng    Time: 2010-8-5 11:14
I am new. I want to ask for you what's the meaning of the words that named "Alot of ppl"? Tks!
Author: sue_bj    Time: 2010-8-5 13:32
I also like Autum,but there is no Autum in BeiJing
Author: 2010jj    Time: 2010-8-6 17:36
Puss: summer is my favourate season.extremely hot as it is,after all,we have our summer vacation which lasts for a long time.(i am a Otaku
so am I, most of time i stay at home during the summer holiday.
Author: 2010jj    Time: 2010-8-6 17:42
ashley0707: Maybe where you live depends.While it's 40°C in Chongqing,Guiyang keeps its temperature at 29°C.
Your mood counts,too.Why not look at the positive s
Climbing is a good idea, even though it is hot, I can enjoy the proceed of climbing. You are right, however, the most important is to keep our moods happy.
Author: 2010jj    Time: 2010-8-6 17:43
sue_bj: I also like Autum,but there is no Autum in BeiJing
The days of autumn seems shorter.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5