DioEnglish.com

Title: help help for CATTI 3!! [Print]

Author: DWH    Time: 2010-8-17 09:01
Title: help help for CATTI 3!!
Hi, budies, I need your help!
who knows the translation of the lessons of CATTI 3?
I have a sentence here, I dont know how to translate, please help!
"In the film Tony Stark is imprisoned by malevolent jihadi forces in Afghnistan, but uses cunning ,heavy metal and an injured but increasingly palpable heart to perform a spectacular jail break. In order to do so, he builds a kind of supercharged exoskeleton that is the other star of the show, an anthropomorphized apparatus that takes some fashion tips from the Transformers but is radical and shiny enough to impress and perhaps excite a jaded action-adventure audience."
如果有盆友参加过CATTI的考试希望可以交流一下~~~
Author: DWH    Time: 2010-8-20 14:44
so sad……no one come to help~how come~
Author: Justina8023    Time: 2010-9-2 22:35
I am sorry. I have never heard of that……
Author: DWH    Time: 2010-9-9 14:54
Justina8023: I am sorry. I have never heard of that……
thanks all the same~
Author: lynn流星    Time: 2010-10-1 16:00
There are a few spelling mistakes. Hard to understand.
Author: DWH    Time: 2010-10-12 11:10
lynn流星: There are a few spelling mistakes. Hard to understand.
im sorry for that~changed alreday~
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2010-10-15 11:09
how about this version: Tony Stark 被歹毒的阿富汗军队拉入牢狱,但是他凭借仅有的一些金属工具,带着他已经被打击但却变得日益强大的心里,再现了一场惊奇的越狱情景,为此他也练就了一身强健的骨骼就像其他电影的主角一样,当然也采用了变形金刚的闪光特技足够给观众留下深刻印象。
by the way , have u enrolled the examination? tell me sth about that。 when and how to take it...thanks
Author: DWH    Time: 2010-10-25 11:01
linda@crab: how about this version: Tony Stark 被歹毒的阿富汗军队拉入牢狱,但是他凭借仅有的一些金属工具,带着他已经被打击但却变得日益强大的心里,再现了一场惊奇的越狱情
really thanks,you have a good command of it~
PS:every year the examination takes twice in May and November,you can take the level 1,2,3,and each level has both oral and written exam due to your ability~if you are interested in it you can search  http://www.catti.net.cn/.I want to participate the May test next year. what about you?
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2010-10-25 11:40
DWH: really thanks,you have a good command of it~
PS:every year the examination takes twice in May and November,you can take the level 1,2,3,and each level
i wanna register it. Thanks for your tips.hehe! let's work hard together. fighting! i;ll check the website
Author: DWH    Time: 2010-11-29 09:48
sure sure~~are you a student or on a job? long time no come on Dio, busy on work at the end of the year~~how is your preparing of CATTI?

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5