DioEnglish.com

Title: What did you do when you are gloomy? [Print]

Author: jakia_zou    Time: 2010-9-3 10:58
Good attitude,tomorrow is another day,face it happily
Author: gary_lin    Time: 2010-9-3 11:03
Drink more beers and have a good sleep .
Tell youself you are the best when you weak up .
Author: wickers    Time: 2010-9-3 11:08
Daisy123: If I were gloomy ,first I would do is to think about my future.I always believe tomorrow will be better.
Thank you. I feel better today indeed. Sharing the gloom is a good way.
Author: Caelyn564    Time: 2010-9-3 11:10
when we r in trouble at work or any thing like that ,it's better to improve yourself and then let it go .Ways of releasing the irritancy r :listen to the music,hang out with friends,get some snacks and stuff.Sometimes we just need to be silly.
Author: Jacken.yang    Time: 2010-9-3 11:16
I also faced the same situation in the past.But I like to listen music and talk with my friends to release pressure and make myself happy.So I thought you also choose your own best way.
Author: wickers    Time: 2010-9-3 15:27
Jacken.yang: I also faced the same situation in the past.But I like to listen music and talk with my friends to release pressure and make myself happy.So I thought
Maybe I should go out for a walk.
Author: wickers    Time: 2010-9-3 15:28
gary_lin: Drink more beers and have a good sleep .
Tell youself you are the best when you weak up .
You came to the point. I like beer.haha.
Author: wickers    Time: 2010-9-3 15:36
vinner: I used to have this kind of irritancy.When it comes, i tell myself:" It won't be long. It's only temporary."  I think it makes me improve an
Absolutly, but once confront the similar situation, I become pessimistic again.
Author: vinner    Time: 2010-9-3 18:04
I understand.Try to talk to friends or families, if you want.
Always remember that you are not alone.
Author: wickers    Time: 2010-9-3 18:31
vinner: I understand.Try to talk to friends or families, if you want.
Always remember that you are not alone.
Family is a warm harbour,forever. Though having lived for so many years, though I thought I was mature enough,  I am always a child in front of family. You are right, I am not alone.Thank you!
Author: sunnyv    Time: 2010-9-5 11:20
I remember when I was young, my mother brought me aside and told me "Don't rely on others for help on your own troubles or you will never jump out of your troubles". Today looking back at this advice, I found it partly true and partly incorrect. Friends have been great help and a source of comfort and help, but in many situations, I had to rely on myself to tackle my crises. Family is not always the best resort because  often there are personal secrets we can't tell our family tends to over simplfy a crises. By the way, is "irritancy" a new English word? Where you found it used? I never seen it before.
Author: wickers    Time: 2010-9-5 22:23
sunnyv: I remember when I was young, my mother brought me aside and told me "Don't rely on others for help on your own troubles or you will never jump ou
I hardly bother the friends with my own troubles, especially mental ones. Maybe I don't really have friends.
"irritancy" was a new English word for me either, bur not now.
Author: qinsan678    Time: 2010-12-14 16:12
i do am in such a situation.i am looking for something else that i am really interseted but i never had try before.like badminton man-made art and so on...it can ease your gloomy and shift your attention on your mood.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5