DioEnglish.com

Title: What do you think of bilingual lessons? [Print]

Author: ashley0707    Time: 2010-9-8 20:06
Echo0591: The fact is, many classmates fall asleep during the course, as they said they can't follow what the teacher says.But it do helps if you listened prope
Do you have a wonderful experience listenning to this kind of lesson?
Can you share your opinion?
Author: ashley0707    Time: 2010-9-8 20:08
Justina8023: As far as I know,the knowledge on " International Trade" is useful when seeking for a job. I was upset that I haven't got the opportunity to
Thank you. I advise you to improve your English skill in the actual bussiness world.
Author: Justina8023    Time: 2010-9-8 22:58
ashley0707: Thank you. I advise you to improve your English skill in the actual bussiness world.
Thank you, I will try me best to seek such kind of jobs.
Author: indiangirl    Time: 2010-9-9 20:34
I got the same situation before. But the teacher can help you pick the points out.There is no need to worry about the examination. It should be easy for you when you go over your notes before the test. Good luck!
Author: ashley0707    Time: 2010-9-9 20:57
indiangirl: I got the same situation before. But the teacher can help you pick the points out.There is no need to worry about the examination. It should be easy f
Thank you for your advice.
And welcome to my space!
Author: indiangirl    Time: 2010-9-9 21:20
Sure I am!
Author: fion    Time: 2010-10-12 17:26
It's completely useful to be practiced by this way before you got a job, though your class may be very boring and the final test will be harder. When I was in college, our mathematics is taught by English. It was extremely difficult for us majored in arts. But it will benifit you in future.
Author: loong    Time: 2010-10-14 15:27
i look forward to having bilingual course, but, pityful.mejorities of school hasn't this,to us, bilingual course is useless,aimless.it is just a hobby at most.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5