DioEnglish.com

Title: what will you choose? [Print]

Author: yaping    Time: 2010-10-14 14:33
Pursue what I want to da and what I like to do.
Author: yaping    Time: 2010-10-14 14:34
touringchina: pursue what?
Pursue what I want and I like.
Author: englishbest09    Time: 2010-10-14 15:10
it's a tough question, probably I will not but if really have to, may try it for a while and if there is absolutely no fun, then quit...
Author: loong    Time: 2010-10-14 15:24
adjusting my altitude. because anyone of us have no capacity to change our surronding.
Author: touringchina    Time: 2010-10-14 15:49
loong: adjusting my altitude. because anyone of us have no capacity to change our surronding.
you have teh potential to become a leader or administrator.
Author: touringchina    Time: 2010-10-14 15:50
englishbest09: it's a tough question, probably I will not but if really have to, may try it for a while and if there is absolutely no fun, then quit...
you are a realistic person,pretty good.in this way i guess you won't be hurted in life by any factors
Author: touringchina    Time: 2010-10-14 15:50
yaping: Pursue what I want and I like.
wow,you are ambitious.
Author: touringchina    Time: 2010-10-14 16:09
loong: During these year, i summarized a lot, we should adjust ourself, we are not children we must cope with various stiuations, so that we could accumulate
yeah,we should rely on ourselves to deal with all these troubles encountered. and never complain about it,coz that makes no sense.
you have a bright point of view.
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2010-10-15 10:44
i'm in this situation, several months ago i became one member of this trading company, do one job that is not sth with my major, firstly i got passion for it 'cause i was curious about the unknow field i hadn;t learnt before, (also for the sake of money, hehe! for one graduates support myself is my first step i think) but through these months i realised that there is no promotion and much more progress for me. now i clear sth: next year i am willing to find another one, which i could find my interesting. wish me1
Author: touringchina    Time: 2010-10-15 11:14
linda@crab: i'm in this situation, several months ago i became one member of this trading company, do one job that is not sth with my major, firstly i got passion
you will surely grasp another oppertunity which will provide you a more decent job than the one you have now in the next year.may god be with you.
Author: linda@crab    Time: 2010-10-15 12:39
touringchina: you will surely grasp another oppertunity which will provide you a more decent job than the one you have now in the next year.may god be with you.
Thanks ! i really really wish
Author: loong    Time: 2010-10-15 20:02
touringchina: yeah,we should rely on ourselves to deal with all these troubles encountered. and never complain about it,coz that makes no sense.
you have a bright p
Thank you
Author: lucy114    Time: 2010-10-18 15:26
hhpof: I will take the job first.
Remember that we can never define a person before we ourselves know and are with him.The same reason applies to jobs.Maybe
I am with you .
Author: hhpof    Time: 2010-10-18 16:27
lucy114: I am with you .
Haļ¼Œthank you.
Author: Ady    Time: 2010-10-18 23:01
At first, you should find what you like, and then to consider whether to quit the job.  if you quit the job, what can you get?   Make you decision reasonably.
Author: hirondelle    Time: 2010-10-19 08:34
It's just a tough problem I face now. You may have a look at my latest blog "how can I act against my parents".
Author: eternal    Time: 2010-10-22 14:15
it's a question which depends on the reality.

what do u need most then? if u haven't had a better choice ,and just try. and if u r just lack of money, try it.

nevertheless, if u have found what u r really interested in and the reality just offers u a proper situation to chase your interest, i don't think u will abandon ur interest and just choose a job that caters to others' values
Author: touringchina    Time: 2010-10-25 08:07
eternal: it's a question which depends on the reality.

what do u need most then? if u haven't had a better choice ,and just try. and if u r just lack of money
The pitiful fate will always try to seek an opportunity to play a trick on you.the last thing they want to do is offering you a chance to work with your interest ,no matter what it may appear to be.
Author: eternal    Time: 2010-10-25 18:39
touringchina: The pitiful fate will always try to seek an opportunity to play a trick on you.the last thing they want to do is offering you a chance to work with yo
i think your view is a kind of fatalism, a little pessimistic.  i just believe that the fate is testing me to see whether i have the qualification to meet my interest and work with it.
well, if we hold a positive attitude towards everything that comes to our life , fight with our fate. then when we learn to be grateful for what our fate has  brought to us without complaining, we will find the opportunity on our own, not for the fate's award
Author: kieren    Time: 2010-10-25 18:57
I am in the same occasion, but i choose continue to work.
this is really makes me upset
Author: touringchina    Time: 2010-10-26 07:34
eternal: i think your view is a kind of fatalism, a little pessimistic.  i just believe that the fate is testing me to see whether i have the qualification to
you are absolutely a man with high self-confidence and esteem.
to be frank,i am not as brave as you,sth has been controling my mind since the very begining of my life,that's to say,i am in fear that commiting a suicide will be the first thought come into mind after suffering failures which are caused by pursuing life perfection.
Author: touringchina    Time: 2010-10-26 07:35
kieren: I am in the same occasion, but i choose continue to work.
this is really makes me upset
take it easy.
Author: eternal    Time: 2010-10-28 19:06
touringchina: you are absolutely a man with high self-confidence and esteem.
to be frank,i am not as brave as you,sth has been controling my mind since the v
say sorry to respond to u so late.

r u in fear of failures caused by pursuing life perfection?

well,personally i don't there is life perfection in reality. we r always struggling to pursue the better of ourselves,not the best.

from ur statement, i can see u r in a spiritual vicious circle that u have not enough confidence to fight with ur fate , of course u don't believe u have the ability to change the  actual living situation, even worse , u may consider the reality is just set as it is and cannot be changed! so u complain about some so-called ill things that has come to life, don't make some positive countermeasures,then ur life is becoming increasingly disordered,unhappy. as a result, ur courage and mettle i s becoming less and less.

the circle works again and again to let u unsatisfied with ur living

state.

perhaps my analysis is some sort of subjectivism, if u think it makes sense, i'm happy about it. if don't , just forget it.
Author: songpan    Time: 2010-10-29 19:15
in my opinion, it depends on the situation people coming across. For me, i would like to choose the decent salary first because i do not have enough courage to take a risk. I think i can earn enough money first and then devote myself to my dream when i am a little stronger.
Author: yaping    Time: 2010-11-1 17:29
touringchina: wow,you are ambitious.
U can do it,too.
Author: yaping    Time: 2010-11-1 17:29
Ady: At first, you should find what you like, and then to consider whether to quit the job.  if you quit the job, what can you get?   Make you decision rea
Good idea

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5