DioEnglish.com

Title: All words here will be in english! [Print]

Author: Ebrushes    Time: 2010-12-20 12:39
loong: English only, oh, it must be neo-language colonization movement.
we come here to improve ourself english level
Author: loong    Time: 2010-12-22 13:55
C.Robert: What do you mean by 'neo-language colonization movement'?
this word is designed by myself, i used a lot of english compounds, neo- is abbrviation of new, i believed in English as the second foreign language are popular in the globe, Too many people talked it habitually, like a resilence creature, it widespread everywhere, and encroached many cultural and historic countries.
Author: loong    Time: 2010-12-22 13:57
C.Robert, i think you looked like a french, don't you?
Author: loong    Time: 2010-12-22 13:59
Ebrushes: we come here to improve ourself english level
That s alright, that is what we should have done
Author: C.Robert    Time: 2010-12-22 20:17
loong: this word is designed by myself, i used a lot of english compounds, neo- is abbrviation of new, i believed in English as the second foreign language a
I know what all separate words mean, but i was wondering what you mean by using this term. I do have my doubts about the use of the word 'colonization' though...
Author: C.Robert    Time: 2010-12-22 20:18
loong: C.Robert, i think you looked like a french, don't you?
I don't know. How does a frenchman looks like?

(You're happy I'm not German, because a German might be insulted, hehe)
Author: loong    Time: 2010-12-26 10:41
respectful Mr.C robert, you must be foreigner, i guessed
Author: loong    Time: 2010-12-27 17:30
C.Robert: Hmm, could be, but it's more a historical term that points to specific events. Then we started to use the word neo-colonization. In my opinion, both h
That is right, a new word is being created, to decode everything all around the world. various new thing comes out everyday. so do new thought.
Author: C.Robert    Time: 2010-12-27 19:39
loong: respectful Mr.C robert, you must be foreigner, i guessed
Hehe, i'm not a foreigner, I live in my own country. If somebody is a foreigner or not depends on the speakers view. Since internet is a world wide communication network, i believe it's a bit hard to be a foreigner here. Even if the site is created and hosted in a other country than mine. Let's say i'm Dutch, hehe.

(here you can also see how important it is to choose the right words, but it is fun to talk about it though)
Author: loong    Time: 2010-12-29 15:15
C.Robert: Hehe, i'm not a foreigner, I live in my own country. If somebody is a foreigner or not depends on the speakers view. Since internet is a world wide co
oh, i got it, and i browsed your personal photos. i was interested in talking about foreigner  when i spoken of foreigner.and we so happy to discuss about your cultural background and more, and you are the second foriegner i recognized, to be honest, we lived in the commom world, a village, so "foreign" sounds like alienating and seperating.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5