DioEnglish.com

Title: Esperanto vs english [Print]

Author: saint1633    Time: 2011-3-25 13:16
Better make Chinese as the main  international language, I like to see the foreigners suffer in learning it...   ( Just kidding , the sufferings are absolutely worth when you know how  much fortune you can get  in our culture )
Author: m.sharon    Time: 2011-3-25 13:41
Language  is a implement for our life.So learning several languages is not so bad.As for Esperanto,I'm not so interest
Author: loong    Time: 2011-3-25 18:54
saint1633: Better make Chinese as the main  international language, I like to see the foreigners suffer in learning it...   ( Just kidding , the suffering
except it is a possibility
Author: saint1633    Time: 2011-3-25 22:53
Haha, Chinese is  becoming an international language..don't  you guys sense it ?  "It is too difficult to learn ! Impossible !" Some people likely disagree with what I say.

Consider how difficult  French pronunciation and grammar are yet it was once the main international language in Europe , you should understand that difficulty or complexity  is not the issue we have to worry .
Author: loong    Time: 2011-3-26 18:45
saint1633: Haha, Chinese is  becoming an international language..don't  you guys sense it ?  "It is too difficult to learn ! Impossible !" Some people
is it identified by the gobal?
Author: saint1633    Time: 2011-3-28 01:33
Yeah...
To be candid, although we always come across foreign guys who speak fluent Mandarin ( especially when they are chasing after some  pretty Chinese ladies  ) , I really think that asking a foreigner to write readable Chinese is nearly a job impossible ...

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5