DioEnglish.com

Title: Do you feel a little sad when moving house? [Print]

Author: Mandymeng    Time: 2010-9-9 15:06
Title: Do you feel a little sad when moving house?
    Staying at a place for a long time makes people love this place. Since it gradually became familiar for you, you stayed there, went on your life, and worked there with your changable mood. Though we often say that almost every city is the same, the place you stay, work and live shall be considered as your "home" or "hometown". That  kind of feeling is called nostomania.

Maybe many people encounter such case, do you have the same mood? Moving house is just a particular thing. In our life, there are so many similar cases. Therefore, what we should do is to keep it  a kind of nice reminiscence in our deep mind and go on our new life.
Author: adamhe    Time: 2010-9-9 21:08
i think it depends on where you live and  how do you live, maybe you get well along with your neighbour very well but sometimes you're just tired of moving around,you have to adapt to yourself to this new envoronment all over again,and some other stuff,but something surprising may happen!
Author: Mandymeng    Time: 2010-9-11 12:36
It is your memerory. The longer you live, the deeper feeling you will have. It is called nostomania.
Author: Phenix    Time: 2010-9-11 13:59
I always hope new enviroment bring me more new and excided things.
Author: Justina8023    Time: 2010-9-18 17:38
Yes, I agree with you. I have the feeling that the old one turns into history and I have to be prepared for adapting myself to new environment.
Author: skyarchers1    Time: 2010-9-18 20:10
the new enviroment will bring you new experience.
Author: leedaxun    Time: 2010-9-19 14:21
Not a bad thing.  New place, new experience!
Author: Catherine2012    Time: 2010-9-19 16:08
As for me, It's of excite to move house!Although there is lots of memories about the past time, I'm anxious to new places. I will feel better to say goodbye to the past tough time.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5