DioEnglish.com

Title: what do you think the homosexuality? [Print]

Author: jakexiao    Time: 2011-5-2 12:17
I think  it's  abnormal, not ONLY physical characteristic  but also mentally  characteristic. Maybe  because of  society  pressure,themself  lifestyle etc many factors.we  don't pay SEPECIAL regard  to them, must  think how to help them,recipient them.
Love  is fair  to everybody  ,true love supreme
Author: cottie    Time: 2011-5-4 17:43
jakexiao: I think  it's  abnormal, not ONLY physical characteristic  but also mentally  characteristic. Maybe  because of  society  pressure,themself  lifestyle
maybe.today,there are so many people thinking it's terrible things,and they want to send them to a hospital when they find who are it.
I think everything is not equal to happyness.
If I do onething that can get happyness than others,I can follow it with brave.
If I do that thing that can receive harm than happyness,maybe I give up it decisively.
Author: iqmaijimmy    Time: 2011-5-5 23:47
To be honest,I think true love is everything.If they love each other,no matter who they are sitll have opportunity to fall in love.We can admit their spirit.But something I think it should be considered.It is AIDS.The homosexal is one of the way of  spreading AIDS.Love bases on the lives.This never changes!
Author: cottie    Time: 2011-5-14 00:06
iqmaijimmy: To be honest,I think true love is everything.If they love each other,no matter who they are sitll have opportunity to fall in love.We can admit their
uh...society plays a important role in our life.
Author: iqmaijimmy    Time: 2011-5-15 08:12
cottie: uh...society plays a important role in our life.
maybe~~
Author: lwj2k8    Time: 2011-5-18 20:06
neither support nor oppose.....
Author: iqmaijimmy    Time: 2011-5-20 10:39
Ady: I can't understand their behavior. That goes against the rule of nature.
It is about gene
Author: loong    Time: 2011-7-31 13:35
when i mon told me, i was born to be superstar, no matter who you are, lesbian or gay, we live in equal.
Author: aiden.liu    Time: 2011-7-31 23:58
Ady: I can't understand their behavior. That goes against the rule of nature.
i agree with you,it's against the rule of natrue.and it's disgusting!

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5