DioEnglish.com

Title: Do you love staying at home or domitory ?(宅) [Print]

Author: Catherine2012    Time: 2010-9-19 16:34
Title: Do you love staying at home or domitory ?(宅)
    I don't know how to translate this chinese word  into English,please let me know if somebody has the answer.  
    I found that  I had stayed at home for a long time, no shopping, no activities, no dating. Actually, I buyed some goods  at network. It's so convenient that I don't want to go outside for shopping anymore.By the way, I don't like shopping which is fond by majority of girls.
     I spent lots of time in reading and having a chat with my friends on the internet. But now I realize that it does harm to my life. I didn't take a sun shower for some time and suffered with  computer radiation.
     I have to live a heathy life.what do you think about it (宅)?Do you like staying at a certain place without going out for a period of time.
Author: miaomiaoxsi    Time: 2010-9-19 17:31
i used to be an otaku who always watch cartoon and surfing on the internet all days.but when i once walked out to some place near my house by accident,i found there's lots of amazing and fancy things in my surroundings.from then on,i was addictive to walking around,going to sw new.it is very interest.you should have a try!
Author: Justina8023    Time: 2010-9-19 19:31
I do not love, but sometimes I have to be myself alone.
Author: leedaxun    Time: 2010-9-19 19:59
Hey, buddy, just go outside and breathe fresh air.  What a nice weather now.  Don't you see the shining sun?

Oops! I'm sorry, it's night now!
Author: Catherine2012    Time: 2010-9-19 22:25
leedaxun: Hey, buddy, just go outside and breathe fresh air.  What a nice weather now.  Don't you see the shining sun?

Oops! I'm sorry, it's night now!
haha  Good idea!
Author: Catherine2012    Time: 2010-9-19 22:27
Justina8023: I do not love, but sometimes I have to be myself alone.
Now I don't like it,either.
Author: Happy0    Time: 2010-9-20 23:00
when  i have something  pleasant ,i want to talk with my friend ,so i always call her up no matter  when .. so i do not like to stay at home
Author: Catherine2012    Time: 2010-9-21 08:16
Happy0: when  i have something  pleasant ,i want to talk with my friend ,so i always call her up no matter  when .. so i do not like to stay at home
My friends and I are not living in the same city. I envy you !
Author: Happy0    Time: 2010-9-21 09:45
you should always make new friends ,and make your life more colorful ,you will find that everyday is a new day for you,and you will forget such a question,may i  love staying at home or domitory ,haha
Author: ll8231025    Time: 2010-9-21 10:19
you are a special girl //me too i do not like shopping outside too..
Author: 2010jj    Time: 2010-9-21 20:49
i don't like to be staying at home for a long, i'll try to find a way to have a walk with others.
Author: dian    Time: 2010-9-28 07:44
I often stay with the computer and  books. The life is quite peaceful and comfortble.
I enjoy it.
Author: mariesue    Time: 2010-10-22 10:07
i don't think it is a healty way of living your life.
communication is of vital importance in the progress of human society.
Author: wickers    Time: 2010-10-22 14:01
You won't stay at dorm or home if you don't have computer and internet. So they are the points. But thanks to the great development of intrernet, we are all going to be used to the new style of life. I regard it as a kind of fashion. We still need to keep reasonable and make sure that the new style of life won't damage our normal life.
Author: yaping    Time: 2010-11-1 11:26
I am a 宅女 aha.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5