DioEnglish.com

Title: Is a CET-6 Certificate important? [Print]

Author: lchh    Time: 2011-10-2 10:59
Of course, it is of great important for sb who hunt for job, because a great number of departments recruit new employee with the first condition is that you must get the CET-6 certificate
Author: 86708654    Time: 2011-10-2 23:23
It is some kind of permission in some foreign companies of China.
Author: Lucia_Liu    Time: 2011-10-2 23:52
In foreign enterprises, CET-6 certificate means nothing. It is not proved to be presenting a man's language ability and not  important than any of other international certification, such as BULATS, TOEIC and BEC etc.
Author: loong    Time: 2011-10-3 17:41
useless,
Author: Marching    Time: 2012-3-31 15:10
Language is used for chating.speaking.communicating.writing.not for the damn level of your certificate.
Author: fleaf    Time: 2012-4-8 12:36
It's not a tool for earning money.I think that learn english is just a hobby.
Author: JimHuang    Time: 2012-4-13 23:20
for me, this language is a key to open western culture.
after all,  as tool, more practice will create better one.
Author: zzzcmy    Time: 2012-5-30 15:19
As a recruiter, i need face with lots of resumes everyday. Although the CET is not show one's real English ability but....a English certificate make you stand out from the numerous resumes. This is enough to get more opportunity than others. Of course, we will test English face to face during the interview.
Author: Raphaellin    Time: 2012-6-6 15:43
Hi, guys,  I've taken a lot of English exams like CET, PETS, IETLS and the point of a certificate is winning a competitive advantage over your competitors even if it's only a piece of paper.
Author: kathyqiu    Time: 2012-11-25 19:11
i think the english certicate is important to you ,when we leave school to find the first job ,you have no experience and the HR don't know your ability for the work .so the only way that through only  what you get certificate in your university . i think get more certificate is good for you
Author: tonyyyy    Time: 2013-4-4 21:18
The only thing it can prove is that your English is not very very very poor.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5