DioEnglish.com

Title: how do u think the long-distance relationship [Print]

Author: fleaf    Time: 2011-9-22 09:36
Oh..... People always ask me: why are you not marry ? Yes, i am twenty-four , girls like me here all married and even had child . I had two relationships before , we stay in different city, can't see each other for a long time. At the begining, it's ok, but the longer , the worse . At last broke up.    Now my boyfriend is far away from me. We meet once a year, it's so long.He said he will come back to marry me, i am still waiting. I don't know the result is good or not.  Maybe it's my fate to wait sb from time to time . Confused!
Author: lucia.liu    Time: 2011-9-22 14:27
fleaf: Oh..... People always ask me: why are you not marry ? Yes, i am twenty-four , girls like me here all married and even had child . I had two relationsh
as long as you have feeling for him~that love~and he is worth your waiting, i believe~don't be confused and good luck to u
Author: fleaf    Time: 2011-9-22 14:44
lucia.liu: as long as you have feeling for him~that love~and he is worth your waiting, i believe~don't be confused and good luck to u
I will wait till he come back,hehe ... Best wish for you.
Author: redapple2    Time: 2011-9-23 13:56
http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201109/153201.shtml
here is an article about how to keep long distance relationship. Hope it can do good to you.
Author: highfive    Time: 2011-9-24 01:38
well, I have no such story to tell but can only share my two cents of thoughts on this.

Just lilke the cliche goes, god will help those who help themselves.   so it's the same logic. the strong and true love will survive the test of time AND distance.

but undeniably, problems will ocurr along the way, like, misunderstanding,  lack of faith, unable to take care of each other during the time of emergency, such as sickness, loneliness, emotional need, etc.    and it also depends on the integrity and personality of the persons involved, whether they can endure situations like this or just become crushed under the pressure and hardships.

I hope all long-distance relationships turn out well cuz it's really not easy to maintain a romantic relationship, especially in this era of rapid change and endless temptations.    but at the end of the day, just let the nature take its course.

let it be when it's working
let it go when it's not working.
true love will find us eventually.
Author: lucia.liu    Time: 2011-9-24 09:59
redapple2: http://www.kekenet.com/Article/201109/153201.shtml
here is an article about how to keep long distance relationship. Hope it can do good to you.
thank u very much!
Author: lucia.liu    Time: 2011-9-24 18:11
lyrebird06: it is very hard to maintain this relationship.
but if u have read the upper reply, will u still think so?
Author: 怡兰    Time: 2011-9-24 23:16
I have been separeted from my boyfriend some times. I went twice to China (for almost 5 months) and once to England. I have to admit that it wasn't easy to go on distance, but if you really want to, it is not impossible to make the relationship work! I just hope the next time I go to China he'll come with me!
Author: 怡兰    Time: 2011-9-24 23:19
fleaf: Oh..... People always ask me: why are you not marry ? Yes, i am twenty-four , girls like me here all married and even had child . I had two relationsh
you're still so young!! in Italy it's very rare that people get married at 24! I'm 25 and I could never afford to get married... far too expensive!!!!
Author: lucia.liu    Time: 2011-9-25 20:11
怡兰: I have been separeted from my boyfriend some times. I went twice to China (for almost 5 months) and once to England. I have to admit that it wasn't ea
wow~~~good Luck to u!!
Author: maturebaby    Time: 2011-12-14 07:31
Now, I am planning my wedding. And my love is a long-distance example. When we graduated from high school we seperated in two cites. I was in Tangshan and he was in Baoding which belong to HEBEI province. Everyday we calling each other to share our happiness and sadness. We also met occasionally. When the holidays was coming, he would come to my university to welcome me home. Quarrels we had too, however, we got together two seconds latter. Sometimes  I think the telehpone is my love. 4 years latter, we get together  in Beijing and say baybay to my 4 years long-distance love. When I close my eyes, I mise the passway time very much. 4 year let us cherish our love much more.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5