DioEnglish.com

Title: Do you like traveling only by yourself? [Print]

Author: miaomiaoxsi    Time: 2010-9-19 17:44
Title: Do you like traveling only by yourself?
I have been look forward to traveling alone for a long time.
as the holiday coming,the idea drive me up.i want to travel sw near GuangZhou.i would like to go by train as i want to enjoy the scenery through the train windows.quiet ,beatuiful,natual is best.and i don't like the place with lots of people.
since i am fresh in traveling,do you have any experience or advices for me.
or do you have any fantastic or amazing anecdotes in your tour?Share with us!
Author: Justina8023    Time: 2010-9-19 19:29
Once I went to Shenzhen on my own. However, I had a friend there to pick me up and show me around. I think I need company in journey. Maybe travelling alone have some fun, but I'm afraid I can't stand it.
Author: miaomiaoxsi    Time: 2010-9-19 23:14
Justina8023: Once I went to Shenzhen on my own. However, I had a friend there to pick me up and show me around. I think I need company in journey. Maybe travelling
what a coincidence!I'm from SZ.how do you think about it?do you like it?
Author: Janewy    Time: 2010-9-19 23:28
I really enjoy the travelling experience only by myself.It made me free and relaxed.No one knew me and troubled me.I just sat beside the river thinking of nothing and looking the sun sinks below the horizon.I can go anywhere I want to go without  respecting for the feelings of others.I am making a plan for my next journey.
Author: Justina8023    Time: 2010-9-19 23:37
miaomiaoxsi: what a coincidence!I'm from SZ.how do you think about it?do you like it?
\(^o^)/~ I love it! I went to Shenzhen and Hong kong both. However, I am for the pleasant environment of Shenzhen, not like Hong kong with fast- tempo.
Author: miaomiaoxsi    Time: 2010-9-20 17:08
Janewy: I really enjoy the travelling experience only by myself.It made me free and relaxed.No one knew me and troubled me.I just sat beside the river thinkin
that's why i love it too
Author: Catherine2012    Time: 2010-9-21 08:45
when you travel alone, you will face up with uncertainties, It seems a bit risky but quite free and comfortble.Nobody knows you, so you can do what you want to do in your mind, just th0roughly relaxing yourself. I think you'll have different experience.
Author: shirleyqu    Time: 2010-10-5 18:13
I like but I don't travel alone until now.
I will do it some day.
Author: wickers    Time: 2010-10-6 09:01
Maybe anyone who wants to travell alone has a bit expectation in the deep of the heart. Good luck! The journey must be amazing.
Author: yaping    Time: 2010-10-6 21:16
i think it is exciting。
Author: miaomiaoxsi    Time: 2010-10-9 21:11
wickers: Maybe anyone who wants to travell alone has a bit expectation in the deep of the heart. Good luck! The journey must be amazing.
i think so~
Author: Janewy    Time: 2010-10-9 22:21
miaomiaoxsi: i think so~
what expectations?
Author: loong    Time: 2010-10-14 15:36
i cant, as if i am a idiotic dude.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5