DioEnglish.com

Title: How to become a intellectual woman? [Print]

Author: cindy_woo    Time: 2011-10-10 11:14
Thanks,I think I need to widen my knowledge.
Author: cindy_woo    Time: 2011-10-10 11:23
Thank you for your answer
Author: saint1633    Time: 2011-10-14 17:16
Women, to me, are very emotional beings. Even they sometime   show you some kind of reason , it will soon be overwhelmed  by another wave of  strange outburst which you never know the reason why  .

Talking about becoming more intellectual, my first advice for them is  that they  should  do more mathematical exercises . Another good practice , if some of them are tough enough,  is to learn some computer programming ... let say if  some of them are interested in setting up a website themselves , then instead of being fascinated by those small tricks in PhotoShop , try learning to write some HTML or PHP  codes will be beneficial  because after having  written  thousands  lines of words and symbols  in strict logical steps, hardly can people , even very sensitive  ladies, not   become more  logical and reasonable  ...
Author: feiqi    Time: 2011-11-14 16:16
maybe you will find that :to be an  intellectual woman is not the way you want finally. and to be an intellectual woman is not the purpose,it's only the way you can get a better life. so,firstly ,you should know what you want  and do then.
Author: loong    Time: 2012-8-19 19:30
Check upto encyclopedia of Britannica.
Author: wolf13    Time: 2012-11-12 16:45
Read more, think more and communicate with intellectual guys more.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5