DioEnglish.com

Title: what do you want to change into [Print]

Author: haiyanlaile    Time: 2011-11-17 10:29
winner: i don't know why i feel so tired these days ,don't want to do anything .am i really fall in love with the girl ?or am i lose courage the tell her the
just relax yourself,god decide everything
Author: loveall    Time: 2011-11-19 16:57
change into A grass that nobody notices is great.
Author: winner    Time: 2011-11-20 13:20
haiyanlaile: just relax yourself,god decide everything
thank you .i have know what i shall do is not thinking these things but do something that can help me to make my dream come true .
Author: zrtserena    Time: 2011-11-22 22:43
If possible,I would like to change into a cat for cats are always lovely and docile,which makes people try their best to protect them.Isn't a cat in felicity?
Author: rainbowgirl    Time: 2011-11-27 10:33
winner: i don't know why i feel so tired these days ,don't want to do anything .am i really fall in love with the girl ?or am i lose courage the tell her the
sometimes people  feel tired ,that's natural.
at this moment,you should put your stress down. enjoy the life,do sth you like and have wanted to do for a long time .
Author: rainbowgirl    Time: 2011-11-27 10:39
i want to change into the mind.because mind to me is very magical and great.it is difficult to understand ,various from person to person;it is untransparent but truely in our human's brain.so interesting,isn't it ?
Author: rainbowgirl    Time: 2011-11-27 20:47
Author: fleaf    Time: 2011-12-3 14:00
I want to transform into a super man
Author: 志鸿    Time: 2011-12-10 22:51
winner:love is the sweetest thing in our life,so when it quietly comes to you,what you only should do is just  to tell her that you love her .Of course,before you tell her your heart,you should look for the best time.Hope that you dream  will come true.
Author: hz.cherry    Time: 2011-12-14 17:28
if it's possible, i would like to turn into air flowing all over the world. nobody will notice me, but they will not survive without me. and i'm totally independent without happiness and sorrow to disturb me.
Author: saint1633    Time: 2011-12-16 13:19
I would like to change into an immortal, free of any worries in life ; free of hunger, sickness and aging...
Author: haiyanlaile    Time: 2011-12-23 13:19
pheidippides: First ,i want to be a wolf ,run freedomly in the llano, feel the breeze againt my face .Hunt small animals with my parters,share the food. At night, h
yeah,freedom is such a wonderful thing
Author: Orangec    Time: 2012-5-4 22:29
An attactive orange,big and beautiful
Author: huwewa    Time: 2012-5-29 11:18
I'm miniature of winner.I had a cold war with my girl friend again last night.I feel our relation is truning bad.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5