DioEnglish.com

Title: what do u think of blind date?(相亲) [Print]

Author: wendy12cool    Time: 2009-10-26 15:59
Vivianchenjing: Now a lot of persons choose to have blind dates. I don't resist it because a lot people got married resulting from blind dates. But I think it is bett
I agree with u. Since the blind date is becoming more and more popular, we can't say it's useless or a bad way to date. I believe there's always a perfect man waiting in the near future and meet u when u'r ready.
Author: wendy12cool    Time: 2009-10-26 16:03
venus: Blind date is just a kind of date. The most important thing is whether u like the guy or not. Ten years ago, I had blind date and fall in love at firs
Hey! Lucky u!
It's really lucky of u to meet the perfect man in blind date. I accept your opinion, blind date is another kind of date, there's nothing wrong with it. And ten years is really a long time, u still said happy, i do envy u, u know.
Author: venus    Time: 2009-10-26 16:27
Also wish u finding a good guy ,by whatever way
Author: wendy12cool    Time: 2009-10-26 16:29
venus: Also wish u finding a good guy ,by whatever way
THX~~~
Author: fourkings    Time: 2009-10-26 18:40
venus: Blind date is just a kind of date. The most important thing is whether u like the guy or not. Ten years ago, I had blind date and fall in love at firs
you are so fortunate. wish you couple good
Author: xrz98    Time: 2009-10-26 23:09
I don't think 25 is old age. I am 24 and will graduate as a mater in 3 years. I have no girlfriends. But I don't worry about it. The road ahead will be long. Haha
Author: Yulisa    Time: 2009-10-27 17:59
My old brother and his wife got together by blind date.  And they are happy now, with their two monthes old baby. So i think blind date is a  advisable way.
Author: bo-cheung    Time: 2009-10-27 21:14
I think that is a good way to meet someone, but maybe will feel a little awkward
Author: wendy12cool    Time: 2009-10-27 21:35
bo-cheung: I think that is a good way to meet someone, but maybe will feel a little awkward
a little afraid of that,lol...
Author: wendy12cool    Time: 2009-10-27 21:37
Yulisa: My old brother and his wife got together by blind date.  And they are happy now, with their two monthes old baby. So i think blind date is a  advisabl
Seems there'r a lot of successful examples,lol...it's good to finally find the one, who cares the way,right?
Author: cabin    Time: 2009-10-29 09:20
it's really so interesting,i think. just taking it as a chance for making friend ,and the new friend's back ground is clear to u. nothing to fear,right?
good luck!
actually,i really want to join in a blind date, but i have BF now,and love him very much,so...
maybe next life!
Author: wendy12cool    Time: 2009-10-29 10:26
cabin: it's really so interesting,i think. just taking it as a chance for making friend ,and the new friend's back ground is clear to u. nothing to fe
U really love him, right?lol...
Author: cabin    Time: 2009-10-29 10:56
wendy12cool: U really love him, right?lol...
yeah!
thers is nothiny to doubtful of it!
Author: wendy12cool    Time: 2009-10-29 20:04
kitrose: Last week my friend told me that she was prepared to introduce a boy to me, i told her i had no time to think about this kind of question, i was accus
Hey, that's what i think right now! i don't want to do this,especially this is my last year in college, and i had a lot of things to do.
Author: Justin8    Time: 2009-11-1 23:07
Just konw a new friend. You can find whether you like him or not later. I am a senior too.......busy,busy ,busy
Author: wendy12cool    Time: 2009-11-2 13:34
Justin8: Just konw a new friend. You can find whether you like him or not later. I am a senior too.......busy,busy ,busy
oh,yeah~i had to prepare for some certification test, and do the gradution design for my major and minor, and learn to drive car at my spare time. OMG! I'm out of breathe.
Author: Jo_grey    Time: 2009-11-2 15:04
I am sure that everyone has a appropriate mate waiting for her/him, you cannot apply for what is not preparing for you, so just live as yourself.
Author: matthewljl    Time: 2009-11-2 21:22
You don't have to count on it. Just be there to know some one, or let some one know you.
There are a lot beautiful things besides marriage in the world.
Author: lannie    Time: 2009-11-3 11:28
i think you should grab it ,maybe he is the best man, and click you.
Author: wendy12cool    Time: 2009-11-3 12:31
Jo_grey: I am sure that everyone has a appropriate mate waiting for her/him, you cannot apply for what is not preparing for you, so just live as yourself.
Thank u for your suggestion. The blog has already updated.
Author: wendy12cool    Time: 2009-11-3 12:31
matthewljl: You don't have to count on it. Just be there to know some one, or let some one know you.
There are a lot beautiful things besides marriage in the wor
Thank u for your suggestion. The blog has already updated.
Author: pch    Time: 2009-11-4 20:51

Author: fplisa    Time: 2009-11-9 20:52
Definitely there is a little bit embrassed when you are there face to face,but it's really a way of life to meet your Mr.Right or Ms.Left. Just try to change your thoughts to accept when it turns out to be necessary...
Author: wendy12cool    Time: 2009-11-10 17:41
fplisa: Definitely there is a little bit embrassed when you are there face to face,but it's really a way of life to meet your Mr.Right or Ms.Left. Just try to
Thank u!
Author: zolamoi    Time: 2009-11-10 22:40
In blind dates, one's impression of the other mainly comes from his or her appearance. so those people who are not so handsome or beautiful, like me, had better not depend on blind dates.
Author: ivydeng    Time: 2010-1-21 22:49
Do not miss any chance to meet your life partner . Obviously , Blind date bacome more and more populor in the big city such as in shanghai . I am always preparing to meet the others in this way . Let things goes as it is .
Author: Evelyn-space    Time: 2010-1-26 15:36
I think you can just have a try.If him(she) is not your cup of tea,you can treat me as one of your friend...
Author: ENZO    Time: 2010-2-7 15:57
Do't bothering with this.Maybe he want to do sth and make you have a new mind about him. By the way, i had experience about the blind date. My classmate's gf introduce her friend to me, and now we have a lovely blue print. Happy new year!
Author: TigerJoe    Time: 2010-2-7 18:22
Nowaday, most of us are trying to chase our happiness in person. So don't wait for blind date.
Author: loong    Time: 2010-2-8 18:51
go dating,sounds interesting,but i am so young,i do not take some problems like marriage,families issue,complicated feeling both female and male into consideration.
Author: Ivy-Andy    Time: 2010-2-10 10:46
I think it's very interesting because my brother and sister got married through blind date. But per your matter, I think your ex-boy friend just want to test whether you still love him or not.
Author: wendy12cool    Time: 2010-2-18 17:24
Ivy-Andy: I think it's very interesting because my brother and sister got married through blind date. But per your matter, I think your ex-boy friend just want
I think u'r right. I was soooo freaked out when i knew it was a test or sth. I can't forgive him. But now, i think bygones r bygone. I should let it go.Thank u for ur concerning~~
ENZO: Do't bothering with this.Maybe he want to do sth and make you have a new mind about him. By the way, i had experience about the blind date. My classma
Happy New Year! Good for u, wish u happy every single day~~
TigerJoe: Nowaday, most of us are trying to chase our happiness in person. So don't wait for blind date.
Can't agree more. I got a new bf recently, we'r so in love. I had to say, i feel so lucky to have him, after all, i don't quite the blind date type girl
Author: wendy12cool    Time: 2010-2-18 17:25
loong: go dating,sounds interesting,but i am so young,i do not take some problems like marriage,families issue,complicated feeling both female and male into
U would.lol...
Author: kezaer    Time: 2010-2-22 08:49
I had a blind date with a girl  one year ago, who is now my fiancee. However, I've had several blind dates before I met her.
I suggest you have a try. Maybe he is your Mr.Right.

Oh,God, I didn't notice the yellow letters beneath your post. That's too bad. What abhorrent guys are they! Hope you feel better!
Author: 刺猬    Time: 2010-2-24 13:45
then take it as it is
Author: abc80306891    Time: 2010-2-27 20:03
I hate blind date ,although there is saying "when days go by ,then will be love",I don't agree wiht it .
Author: wendy12cool    Time: 2010-2-28 11:59
kezaer: I had a blind date with a girl  one year ago, who is now my fiancee. However, I've had several blind dates before I met her.
I suggest you have a try
It's okay! Abt that, the ex-bf, bygones r bygone, right? Now,i had an excellent bf , he's so good,lol...
well, glad to know that u gonna marry the girl, wish u happy after marriage~~
Author: wendy12cool    Time: 2010-2-28 12:00
abc80306891: I hate blind date ,although there is saying "when days go by ,then will be love",I don't agree wiht it .
Maybe it's better to meet someone by yourself, right? There
gotta be some feelings
Author: NIKI    Time: 2010-3-2 10:25
if it is real emotion ,maybe it is good choice of blind date
Author: wendy12cool    Time: 2010-3-4 11:42
NIKI: if it is real emotion ,maybe it is good choice of blind date
Maybe~lol...Would u take a chance?

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5