DioEnglish.com

Title: Do you have opposite-sex friends more? [Print]

Author: Zhousir    Time: 2010-4-11 09:42
i have such more female friends ! we call other brothers !  we can tell better than some people that so alone ! i  think it is normal
Author: philip_24    Time: 2010-4-11 16:46
I am also would like to make friends with female, so the opposite-sex friends more than male, but the excellent good friends who are all males.
Author: Pennyniu    Time: 2010-4-22 23:26
it's sorry to say that i only have one opposite-sex friend till now, i don't know how to contact with boys, although i have many female friends. what can i do? i don't think this is good for me.
Author: Mariah    Time: 2010-5-5 23:55
Pennyniu: it's sorry to say that i only have one opposite-sex friend till now, i don't know how to contact with boys, although i have many female friends. what
me too!   I'm not a shy girl and I can communicate with them in normal. However , they are just the people who meet in somewhere and say " hello". That' s all.
Author: shimizu    Time: 2010-6-5 16:56
, Ha,my friends almost are male, it is not comfortable for me to get along with girls(perhaps the word "women "would be more proper). I don't know why, I don't care that else.
Author: sunnyv    Time: 2010-6-9 12:01
Personally, I don't mind if the friend is a boy or girl because both have their own way in dealing with friends. However, it seems girls are more willing to discuss matters in depth and in a truthful way. That makes the friendship real and have meaning.
Author: sunnyv    Time: 2010-6-9 12:08
shimizu:, Ha,my friends almost are male, it is not comfortable for me to get along with girls(perhaps the word "women "would be more proper).
If you call a girl a "woman" she will probably bang your head with her handbag. Normally we refer to them as follows:
Age 00-15 - Kid
Age 16-25 - Girl
Age 26-35 - Woman
Age 26-65 - Lady (If married)

Common way of referring to people of different gender:
GUY = Male of any age (DUDE in American)
GAL = Female of any age

Hi what's up. You are the most interesting guy at this website.
Author: shimizu    Time: 2010-6-9 13:27
sunnyv: If you call a girl a "woman" she will probably bang your head with her handbag. Normally we refer to them as follows:
Age 00-15 - Kid
Age 16
, Oh, now I see, thanks!
Snowflower, I am sorry!
Author: sunnyv    Time: 2010-6-9 16:40
shimizu: , Oh, now I see, thanks!
Snowflower, I am sorry!
Hey shimizu - Write more. Love to see the things you write. Fun and happy to see it.
Author: shimizu    Time: 2010-6-9 23:11
sunnyv: Hey shimizu - Write more. Love to see the things you write. Fun and happy to see it.
, Haha, you are my fan? thank you for your encouragement.
It is a good idea to write more, I will try my best to do it.
sunnyv, my friend, it is a great honour for me if you can give me some guidance or point out my mistake after reading my comments, replies, blogs,and so on. It seems to be a hard task, are you afraid?
Author: sunnyv    Time: 2010-6-9 23:15
shimizu: , Haha, you are my fan? thank you for your encouragement.
It is a good idea to write more, I will try my best to do it.
sunnyv, my friend, it
Sure I will be reading your blogs and should I notice mistakes, I would be happy to point them out to you. Everyone improves here.
Author: shimizu    Time: 2010-6-10 00:02
sunnyv: Sure I will be reading your blogs and should I notice mistakes, I would be happy to point them out to you. Everyone improves here.
, I must go to bed now, I am so glad to know you, guy.
See you tomorrow.
Author: shimizu    Time: 2010-6-10 13:45
,Oh, Great, I slept very soundly last night.
How about you?

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5