DioEnglish.com

Title: A long-distance love [Print]

Author: ENZO    Time: 2010-4-9 20:52
I also believe this, tha's my status. but I sugget you can terminate this situation as soon as possible!
Author: vivuzhan    Time: 2010-4-10 10:58
you can believe you,but can't believe the person that you love.
Author: philip_24    Time: 2010-4-11 16:36
fairy0612: I do believe, but seems boys do not
I do agree with your point!
Why do not only boys  ?
Author: philip_24    Time: 2010-4-11 16:37
catnfish: it's said that 4 years is the average time that most people can hold their LDR(long distance relationship). Somehow I believe that it's not the geogra
I could not agree with you more!
Author: fairy0612    Time: 2010-4-11 20:49
philip_24: I do agree with your point!
Why do not only boys  ?
all circumstance I know was ended with boys' quitting
Author: Silanfeng    Time: 2010-4-13 21:38
well,I dare not bet that the long distance love can have a successful end or keep eternally,but I do believe it.,because two of my friends are in this kind of status and they all have been in love for five more years.
Author: Lona    Time: 2010-4-14 00:07
I believe it would be possible,but meanwhile I witnessed many friends broke up because their boyfriend or girlfriend migrated or went study abroad.And it seems that boys shift the love to another person more easily.Just a month ago, my friend and her boyfriend who migrated to England for almost four years were busy in preparing their wedding.Everything was ready just waiting the boy's  back.But after his coming back,he just apologized to my friend and said that it was time for them to break up.I  think it is hard to keep a long-distance relationship,however,I still believe it.
Author: Snowflower    Time: 2010-4-14 00:12
Lona: I believe it would be possible,but meanwhile I witnessed many friends broke up because their boyfriend or girlfriend migrated or went study abroad.And
Yes,life is fickle. Just stand firmly for your purity in deep heart. Both of us have a common belief: true love. It will bless us.
Best wishes~
Author: Pennyniu    Time: 2010-4-25 23:30
i believe, though "long distance" do cause problem between lovers, but if you trust each other and believe your true love, nothing can part you!!
Author: AmTy    Time: 2010-5-17 12:42
Yes I do ,and my love have been like this for 7 years
Author: jackey10431    Time: 2010-5-17 16:16
i do believe.though i have 2 love experiences like this and said to goodbye at last,i also believe that.i think the key point is not believe or not,it is up to the 2 parities.
Author: smile-Amy    Time: 2010-5-26 12:03
I do believe.I am experiencing it. But ,It is so hard ,sometimes.It makes you tired.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5