DioEnglish.com

Title: The importance of self-confidence [Print]

Author: Puss    Time: 2010-5-8 17:08
as for me,i'm a timid girl for some reason.but the situation'll change quickly when i've adapted to the circumstance
Author: abc80306891    Time: 2010-5-8 19:48
Puss: as for me,i'm a timid girl for some reason.but the situation'll change quickly when i've adapted to the circumstance
You are right ,try to adapt when we are in a new circumstance,since all are new to us ,no one knows me ,It is the best way to build up the confidence .
Author: dorothy_wd    Time: 2010-5-8 22:42
Yes, it is so important . I was very disappointed at myself for there are too many people who are excellent at something and I couldn't find what my adventage was. Then I missed a lot of changes to improve myself. Now, I am working hard and believe everyone own a value on this world. So ,just tell myself : I can do !
Author: Zeke    Time: 2010-5-10 20:30
Yes, I think so. But my weakness is that without enough selfconfidence. How can we promote that?
Author: kakamoshou    Time: 2010-5-12 17:35
yes,believe ourslef ,there will be no problem.but now i find some thing difficult,i can't remember the concept of math .i
can remember it after theacher teach one time ,when i am a middle shool student,but now i need remember them carefully.i am young ,why my memory get bad?

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5