DioEnglish.com

Title: When would you go to bed? Do you usually stay up late? [Print]

Author: touringchina    Time: 2010-5-10 14:12
your roommates call you a vampire,that's lots of pressure.
Anyway your roommates are lucky,you know what?Have you ever seen the movie,Darren and Steve are involved.I learnt from the film that vampire do not kill the people they feed on ,while the vampernize do.at least you won't kill your roommates in the sleep
Author: rainecho415    Time: 2010-5-10 15:19
touringchina: your roommates call you a vampire,that's lots of pressure.
Anyway your roommates are lucky,you know what?Have you ever seen the movie,Darren and Steve
haha,actually, here is the story,they call me vampire as a joke, cause the topic of my term paper is just about vampires. We are fine, just like sisters!
Author: Zeke    Time: 2010-5-10 20:40
I always go to bed at 11:30 pm and get up at 6:30 am. Of course I needn't take more care of my skin for that I am a man,haha. But we know that time is money and it passes very fast. So we must cherish time.
Author: rainecho415    Time: 2010-5-10 21:29
Zeke: I always go to bed at 11:30 pm and get up at 6:30 am. Of course I needn't take more care of my skin for that I am a man,haha. But we know that time is
wow, you really have a good habit! How can you keep it actually!  I would really appreciate it if you teach me!
Author: rainecho415    Time: 2010-5-10 22:08
Zeke: Once a use, for ever a custom.  Force to stick to the habits.
persistence!!!
Author: rainecho415    Time: 2010-5-10 23:24
fairy0612: I have to sleep early, because I have classes every morning. If not, I'd like to stay a liitle later, then the wire speed can be a little faster[em:22
yeah, the wire speed, that's twisted!
Author: nail    Time: 2010-5-11 18:23
I  like  to do  somethings  at  night,but  i  couldn't, i'm  afraid of disturb my  roomate's  life,
Author: rainecho415    Time: 2010-5-11 19:56
nail: I  like  to do  somethings  at  night,but  i  couldn't, i'm  afraid of disturb my  roomate's  life,
I'm lucky that my roomates are already used to it and even one of them would stay up later than me sometimes!
Author: Cilla    Time: 2010-5-11 20:08
I do also enjoy the midnight. The surrounding is qiuet and you are in peace. It's easy to go deep in one's heart and reflect the past. I think this is a moment for ourselves..
Author: joy-forever    Time: 2010-5-12 21:20
i know it's bad for our health,but i still can't stop myself to play computers till midnight
Author: williammaple    Time: 2010-5-12 21:49
The midnight is really very romantic and poetic.It's a long time that I haven't experienced the feeling going to bed early.I always read mysteries fiction until the midnight.I love the feeling too.
Author: rainecho415    Time: 2010-5-13 07:18
joy-forever: i know it's bad for our health,but i still can't stop myself to play computers till midnight
seems like we have the same problem to some extent!
Author: williammaple    Time: 2010-5-13 16:23
rainecho415: mysterious fiction at midnight? That's cool! i think you must throw yourself in that moment and the plot at that time!
Yes,even I know it's impossible, I love that feeling.
Author: happy_monk    Time: 2010-5-14 17:26
the bad sleeping habit is regarded as a health risk. I used to stay up all night and it caused me to gain weight as quickly as possible.
before I realized what happened to me, I became a fat man.
dont' make mistakes as I did
Author: rainecho415    Time: 2010-5-14 18:54
happy_monk: the bad sleeping habit is regarded as a health risk. I used to stay up all night and it caused me to gain weight as quickly as possible.
before I real
wow, it really scared me! I really have to get rid of this habit! Thank you! And I hope you can lose your weight!

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5