DioEnglish.com

Title: How to turn Chinese English into native English? [Print]

Author: dorothy_wd    Time: 2010-5-25 22:31
Emmily: O(∩_∩)O haha~~ We learn and improve together.  Come on we both!
Ok , my pleasure .
Author: Emmily    Time: 2010-5-25 22:37
sunnyv: Don't let that bother you. You have to think it out in Chinese first then speak it out in English. That is ok because English is not your native langu
Yeah, there is a saying" Habit is second nature." I think Chinese first, then turn it into English owing to the force of habit. I am trying to change this habit now. It may need a very long time. And I believe it is a test for me, so, I will insist on. haha~
Author: davidhuang    Time: 2010-5-26 18:07
my opinon is forget your chinese when you learn enlighs ,the more chinese you forget about the better english you get .i try to read enlgish book ,speak english ,write english diary ,watch english tv show . i am sure that will be the best way gain english ,the problme is if we can insist all the time
Author: Cecilia-cx    Time: 2010-7-12 08:01
yeah, i usually do this way ,too. perhaps it is because my english level is not good enough ,after all i have just finished middle school. but i do believe if we use english more often ,this problem can be overcomed.besides, i think this place is a great one to improve english.
come on together,
Author: kiosk    Time: 2010-7-29 08:01
Yeah,i often have the same problem.So i am using english as possible as i can.I believe we all can improve english in DioEnglish!
Author: lucy114    Time: 2010-8-21 12:14
think in English every day.
Author: wantnon    Time: 2010-8-23 23:24
to get rid of chinese things from your english. i think reading is more usefull since the articles are standard. as to writing and speaking, you should try to avoid difficult structures and vocabularies, that will reduce your uncertainty.

Welcome to DioEnglish.com (http://www.dioenglish.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5