Print Previous Next

which will you choose?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2011-10-27 08:16:59 |View author's posts only |View in descending order
  One job is a foreign capital enterprise, you will be very busy or work overtime,you can develop yourself or enhance your ablity of learning or dealing with questions. one job is a state-own enterprise, you will be relaxed or work on time,you can have time to enjoy life or care about your famliy.  The salary would be same more or less now. You are 27 years old, then what is your choice?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2011-10-27 12:08:10 |View author's posts only
The economy is getting weak and there are layoffs from many companies. The foreign capital company may give you a chance to develop but the job is not guaranteed. The state-owned enterprise would give you a safe future and the unpressured environment would give you a chance to enjoy life and improve your self privately. Seems the state-owned enterprise is a better choice.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2012-2-26 21:03:19 |View author's posts only
This is really very difficult to choose , since maybe what you think is not only enhance your ability in the job,  but also can enjoy your life with the family or your friends,...And i do not know which to choose, but what is the most important for you maybe is what you thinking in your deep heart ,That is the points.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

地板
Post on 2012-3-4 21:48:43 |View author's posts only
For 27 years old is very young for me ,so i'd rather work in the busy foreign capital enterprise,it's good for our future,if i get old ,finding a relaxed job is easy for me,because i have abundant experience and with great abilit.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2012-3-5 15:07:34 |View author's posts only
for me,I prefer to the state-own enterprise,relax on time,especiall have enough time to enjoy life and take care of the family,do you know how many people are dreaming of this kind of life?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2012-3-16 14:33:29 |View author's posts only
different people can make different choice under different situation。it must be clear that what you really want to get  from the job。as soon as you have definit aim,it is easy to make decision。we have family ,so you should listen to your family about selecting jobs。

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2012-3-31 10:36:02 |View author's posts only
if i have the chance to choose,iwill choose the previous!
although,the former is busy,it can make my life colored and meaningful!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

8#
Post on 2012-4-29 20:08:25 |View author's posts only
i prefer the second choice,firstly,i'm 27 years old,that is to say i should not only consider things from my own position,but also take all other factors into account,such as stability and family.secondly,foreign enterprise is more challenging,unless i am 100% confident about myself,otherwise i won't choose it easily

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

9#
Post on 2012-5-13 10:42:48 |View author's posts only
I prefer the  foreign capital enterprise,because my money always is not enough.yes

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

10#
Post on 2012-5-19 15:55:04 |View author's posts only
I will choose the state-owned one,because I think the salary is satisfactory and the job is in stability,besides I can have time staying with my family,this kind of life is the one most of us are in hot pursuit of.

Use Magic Report

12Next
Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 17:27