View: 3343|Reply: 6
Print Previous Next

Sleeplessness

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Jump to
楼主
Do you have a good sleep in the night ? If not, in what way can we improve it? I have been terribly troubled by my sleeplessness these days. What a big suffering I will go though if I cannot sleep well again this night!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2012-3-9 19:40:25 |View author's posts only
First, you need to find out what reason worries you and makes you nervous, second, try to change and improve this conditions. At last, do not think much before you go to sleep, and listen to some beautiful music to keep a good mood

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2012-3-16 14:18:17 |View author's posts only
if there is continual sleeplessness several days ,my suggestion is that you should go to hospital first.the related doctors have much of practical experience and provide professional advice。after finding the why ,you can really solve the problem。wish that you soon get rid of the suffering。good luck

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

地板
Post on 2012-3-19 21:19:38 |View author's posts only
I think it`s better to turn to a traditional Chinese medical doctor,You`ll find it is very amazing.Good luck then.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2012-3-22 02:18:14 |View author's posts only
An inner peace is significant to our sleep. I have an effective tool to treat sleeplessness. Make youself tired enough such as WordTutor, calculating a difficult math problem and so on. When you feel exhausted, you will have a sweet sleep automatically.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

6#
Post on 2012-5-21 14:39:32 |View author's posts only
the source of sleeplessness is sb thinking&worrying too much while stay in bed...I have been troubled by it for some time...

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

7#
Post on 2012-5-22 21:13:07 |View author's posts only
work hard daytime,and have a bath

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 04:03