Print Previous Next

about love

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2012-4-29 20:16:51 |View author's posts only |View in descending order
I wonder whether should we college students be hooked on love.many of my friends start their love journey since they went to university,but most of the journey can't go too far,one month or two month .does the length of love matter???

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

沙发
Post on 2012-5-4 19:56:36 |View author's posts only
i don't think so. it all depends. one of my friend fell in love with her boyfirend during the senior high school.  they begin to live in different cities after the college entrance exam.  they still keep the relationship during the college years.  this year is our last college time . they have met the p.arents of both parties.  Really hope they can tie the knot in the future.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2012-5-4 21:31:22 |View author's posts only
maybe,at the begining,they met the right person for each other.hope they can love forever

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

地板
Post on 2012-7-26 16:37:07 |View author's posts only
i think, it is the best and  most beautiful that begin to love in the university

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

VIP Member

5#
Post on 2012-8-19 19:44:14 |View author's posts only
Love is stronger emotion. School time is piece of gold moment to set ur hermone free in essential adolescence. You two surely has intimate love. But future. Your shouldnt stay together. U aren't prophet. You don't know how this end of drama is going on. Many realistic factors affected progress of love.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

6#
Post on 2013-1-1 19:30:20 |View author's posts only
Iris0311: i think, it is the best and  most beautiful that begin to love in the university
yes, pure love between guys and dolls.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2013-1-17 10:25:15 |View author's posts only
Most of us started our first relationship in college, and most of it ended there, too. After graduation, u would figure that it's so hard to find love as pure and real as in college. So if u really into a girl, just go with your heart.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

8#
Post on 2013-3-11 16:29:40 |View author's posts only
Hello. You have to experience that kind of puppy love someday no matter when and where you are in your life. It is definitely wonderful memories when you get back to see what are there in your life. I mean experiencing love or being loved is a unique endowment of being a human. Why doubt it when love comes? Nobody can prescribe the appropriate time for love to appear and the proper length for love to last. Love is not defined according to these two criteria.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

9#
Post on 2013-3-12 23:03:04 |View author's posts only
Some students fell in love like eating snack,their love are not true love,they just feel lonely.Of course,they are only a part of person,not all of us,so,please believe the pure love during the college time,this love is love,not something else.Haha,although my emotional experience isn't rich......

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 01:04