DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
View: 7296|Reply: 8
Print Previous Next

Is it good for graduates to set up a business?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

VIP Member

Jump to
楼主
It's the topic in an English Salon I attened last night. For my opinion, it's not easy for newly graduates to set up a business because running a successful business requires good connections, strong finanacial support, and rich experiences. Unfortunately, for most of graduates, they simply don't fit the profile. However it is too soon to say that it is a bad idea, life is not easy. It is also not easy to find an idea job. If condition allowed and you have passions for running a business, why not to give a try? with a good project and a bit luck, perhaps you might strick a success. Who knows? But the most important thing, i think, is you should be prepared, both mentally and economically, for a "what-if". In other words, you must take the risks and well condition your mind to a not good result.
Learning is a life-long project. Graduation is not a closure but just another start. It doesn't matter what your decision is. All that matters is your attitude. As long as you can learn from the failures, try to arrange for the future, and move forward the goal you has set, you can succeed.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2009-6-9 14:20:23 |View author's posts only
I don't think it good way to start business immediately when graduated

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2009-6-9 15:33:23 |View author's posts only
I don't think that is good idea for a graduate.When they graduated from the school,they don't have practical experience for their work,not familiar to this market,their don't have a perfect interpersonal relationship.
That need to practise,gather working experiences and so on,so they have to work for others first.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

VIP Member

地板
Post on 2009-6-9 15:59:29 |View author's posts only
Phoenier: I don't think that is good idea for a graduate.When they graduated from the school,they don't have practical experience for their work,not familiar to
Yes, I am totally agree with you. But we should also realize that they have their advantages too. They are more likely to break the routines, they have passions and no holding-back. Perhaps they can input some fresh ideas to the market, who knows? Besides, even if they fail, they could stand up on their feet more quickly. Just like someone said, it is better act and fail than not be act and flunder. If they really want it, why not go for it?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

VIP Member

5#
Post on 2009-6-9 16:05:11 |View author's posts only
doudou: I don't think it good way to start business immediately when graduated
thanks for sharing. I know it won't be easy. But as long as they can take the risks, they can give it a try. When Bill dropped out of the school and started his own business, most of people thought he had made a huge mistake. But on the contrary, he offered us a huge successful story.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2009-6-10 11:00:50 |View author's posts only
If you have father of millionaire,you can .
after 100 times failure ,the 101th sucess !! Please understand your way to success paved with unnecessary resource wasted.
So many many cases show breakdown. I do think only one are ready of capability and human resource then can set up business.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

VIP Member

7#
Post on 2009-6-29 17:35:00 |View author's posts only
start a business is not easy.
I suggest those who want to do business make full preparation.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

8#
Post on 2010-10-31 12:24:37 |View author's posts only
If they want to do that, fisrt they should prepare themsevles well for the future.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

9#
Post on 2010-11-1 10:53:43 |View author's posts only
If we want,why not have a try?
If we are to have a try,we should prepare as enough as we can.
While we are trying,how can we give it up that easily?
The bottom line is we gather and learn as much as we can.

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 13:03