DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
12Next
Return Post New Thread
View: 3536|Reply: 17
Print Previous Next

Can you help me with how to deal with that person?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2010-9-14 20:51:36 |View author's posts only |View in descending order
This person is one of my colleagues. He is an outgoing and funny person who often creates some relax atomsphere and make us laugh. So he is quite popular among us. However, he has two bad habits that i cannot bear. One is that he is a smoker. He is the only person who is smoking in the office. No matter how many times we complain about him, it doesn't make a difference to him. The other is that he often borrow something from me but never remember giving it back to me. When he takes something, he seems to be the owner. If i want to get it back, i have to " borrow" it from him. Especially when he said that he would be sure to give it back to me the next day, when tomorrow is coming, he can not keep his promise, which makes me mad. And he has had my memory stick for several months, most of time he doesn't use it cause he leaves it at home, which makes me crazy.
So when you have such this colleague, how can you  cope with  or get along with him?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2010-9-15 00:11:17 |View author's posts only
If those things were important to me, I would be driven crazy.
However, if you think he is a good guy and worth making friends with, just tell him your feelings and make agreement with him, saying the deadline he should give back to you.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2010-9-15 01:51:26 |View author's posts only
Can borrow something from him and don't return it. Let him try his own poison. That will not work?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

地板
Post on 2010-9-15 11:59:00 |View author's posts only
What a terrible thing to have such colleague!
But you can tell him your suggestions for his bad habbits and help him to get rid of them!
Then he will thank you and maybe become your friend!Hehe....

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2010-9-15 21:43:18 |View author's posts only
Justina8023: If those things were important to me, I would be driven crazy.
However, if you think he is a good guy and worth making friends with, just tell him yo
However i have mentioned this thing for many times, it seems that this way doesn't work. In the eyes of ours, he is always forgetting something and an forgettable person. When he meets me, he says with smiling," don't worry, you'll get it tomorrow."

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2010-9-15 21:45:07 |View author's posts only
Eileenzhang: Can borrow something from him and don't return it. Let him try his own poison. That will not work?
Huh, a good way to remind him of returning something. Now we are not at the same office. It is not easy to find him by calling him.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2010-9-15 21:47:35 |View author's posts only
jollity2002: What a terrible thing to have such colleague!
But you can tell him your suggestions for his bad habbits and help him to get rid of them!
Then he will
Not only i but also my other colleagues persuade him to give up somking. He can stand the pressure from ours and do what he likes doing.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

8#
Post on 2010-9-16 10:39:57 |View author's posts only
2010jj: Not only i but also my other colleagues persuade him to give up somking. He can stand the pressure from ours and do what he likes doing.
What a terrible thing!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

9#
Post on 2010-9-16 17:13:51 |View author's posts only
jollity2002: What a terrible thing!
Just now I met him by chance on my way hom. He smiled to me as soon as he saw me and told me that he felt so sorry to forget it and promised to return it. I have no choice but to wait.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

10#
Post on 2010-9-17 10:19:59 |View author's posts only
Maybe just like your words, he is a so forgetable person or he is busy or some other reasons, but do not only remember one's shortage, but also the man's strongpoints. He is a popular and outgoing person, he always make you and your colleagues laugh. He brings the happiness to you, but you treat him as a terrible man, then he will be hearted. Have a try to change your attitude and maybe he will return better back to you.

Use Magic Report

12Next
Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 10:44