英语百科 | 中国最大的英语学习资料在线图书馆! >> 《甄嬛传》中的翻译 >> 历史版本
编辑时间历史版本内容长度图片数目录数修改原因
10-11 18:58 最新历史版本 1610 1 0
  返回词条

《甄嬛传》中的翻译

《甄嬛传》片名被译成Empresses in the Palace(《宫中的女皇》)

经典台词:

Your ladyship小主

royal honeydew雨露

甄嬛传                               甄嬛传                                   

Your unworthy servant奴才

Your royal highness娘娘

No matter how ruthless, you shouldn't use another person's blood to warm yourself.

再冷也不能拿别人的血来暖自己。(甄嬛)

That bitch!

贱人就是矫情。(华妃)

Whether you can tolerate me depends on your generosity. Whether I can be tolerated is up to me.

娘娘容不容的下臣妾,是娘娘的气度。能不能让娘娘容得下,是嫔妾的本事。(甄嬛)

To rise, you need to know the Emperor's mind. To survive, you need to guess the other women's mind.

在这后宫中想要升就必须猜得中皇上的心思。若想要活,就要猜得中其他女人的心思。(甄嬛)

One who savors seduction, won't last.

以色事人,能得几时好?(甄嬛)

In the palace, if you have ability, you survive. If you survive being used, then you will have the chance to take advantage of others.

在这宫里,有利用价值的人才能活下去。要安于被人利用,才有机会去利用别人。(浣碧)

You are blessed if others help you, but they are not obliged to.

别人帮你,那是情分。不帮你,那是本分。(甄嬛)

No favoritism, no excesses, one will last.

不偏爱,懂节制,方得长久。(皇后)

A barking dog never bites.

这会咬人的狗,不叫。(曹贵人)

May the gale that rushes into the blossom.Caress her and ne'er let her be broken.

愿逆风如解意,容易莫摧残。(甄嬛)

Win a heart so dear; Till death, keeps near.

愿得一心人,白首不相离。(甄嬛)