Search
123Next
Return Post New Thread
Author: danielrayslee
Print Previous Next

Tell me sth about your hometown

[Copy Link]
11#
Invalid floor, The post has beeb removed.

Threads

Friends

12#
Post on 2009-6-22 19:25:12 |View author's posts only
danielrayslee: I am always amazed by Xinjiang, be it the views and the people living there, and also your culture.
What does Urumqi mean in your mother language? Doe
well~first of all ,i want to clarify some facts that i'm Han people,not vigur ,my culture  is same as yours ~i can ride a horse  ,but i'm not living in the mountains,no !no!!i live in the city,urumqi!It's located in the plains ~it's also a modern city ,huh ~~

now i'm ur teacher,listen carefully ,my students!heh~   urumqi means 噶尔蒙古语,意为“优美的牧场”。not big mountain~   the local people has their own culture ,such as religion  ,food ,clothes...
维吾尔族信奉伊斯兰教,禁食猪肉、动物血和已死的畜禽。土葬而不火葬。在清真寺和麻扎(墓地)附近禁止喧哗。吃饭时不能随便拨弄盘中食,不能随便到锅灶前面,不能剩饭,不慎落地的饭屑,要拾起放在餐布上,不能将拾起的饭粒再放进共用的盘中;吃饭或与人交谈时,禁忌擤鼻涕、吐痰等不文明的习惯。在饮食方面,禁吃猪肉、驴肉、狗肉、骡肉,自死的牲畜一律不食;土葬而不火葬。在清真寺和麻扎(墓地)附近禁止喧哗;在衣着方面,忌短小,上衣一般要过膝,裤腿达脚面。最忌户外着短裤。屋内就坐时要跪坐,禁忌双腿直伸,脚朝人。亲友相见要握手互道问候。然后双手摸须,躬身后退一步,右臂抚胸;妇女在问候之后要双手扶膝躬身道别。接受物品或清茶要用双手、忌用单。

文化

维吾尔族能歌善舞,“十二木卡姆”是传世音乐作品。舞蹈有单人舞、双人舞、集体舞等,女子舞姿轻盈优美,旋转快速多变;男子动作热烈奔放,强悍刚劲。传统保留节目有赛乃姆、刀郎舞、顶碗舞、大鼓舞、铁环舞、普塔舞、婚礼舞、麦斯舞等,当代创作的摘葡萄舞、种瓜舞、新疆好、我的热瓦甫等舞蹈均为上乘之作。麦西莱甫是维吾尔族民间群众娱乐形式之一,每逢节日、喜庆或休闲时刻,人们会聚在一起,唱歌、跳舞,表演杂技、魔术等,尽情狂欢。

新疆是以维吾尔族为主体的少数民族聚居地区,共有47个民族成分,其中主要民族有维吾尔族、汉族、哈萨克族、回族、柯尔克孜族、蒙古族、锡伯族、塔吉克族、满族、乌孜别克族、俄罗斯族、达斡尔族、塔塔尔族等13个民族,是中国五个少数民族自治区之一。
【民族风俗】

在饮食方面,新疆信仰伊斯兰教的少数民族以面粉、大米为主食,主要吃牛、羊肉,禁食猪肉、驴肉、食肉动物及凶禽猛兽,禁食一切动物的血。凡是有信仰伊斯兰教的群众居住的地方和单位,都专门设置了供他们进餐的清真餐厅,所用的炊具、餐具都和汉族餐厅的炊具、餐具严格分开;供清真餐厅食用的牛、羊肉均由信仰伊斯兰教的民族群众自己宰杀,并且严禁与猪肉一起存放、运输和买卖;清真餐厅的管理人员和炊事人员一般也由少数民族职工担任。

在待人接物方面,少数民族很重礼节。亲友见面,一般都要握手问候。其中,维吾尔族、哈萨克族等民族的群众在遇到长辈或朋友时,习惯把右手按在前胸中央,然后把身体向前倾斜30°,并连声地说:“撒拉买里孔木(意为‘祝您平安’)!”这些民族的老年人到别人家里或者在进餐时,常常双手摸面做“都瓦”(一种祝福的宗教仪式),有时互相见面握手之后也做“都瓦”。

在称呼方面,各民族都有其尊卑辈序之称,其中维吾尔族、哈萨克族、乌孜别克等民族,一般年轻人都称呼老年人“大大”(大爷)、“阿娜”(大娘),称呼比自己稍长的人为“阿卡”(阿哥)、“阿恰”(姐姐);称呼比自己年幼的男女为“吾康”(弟弟)和“森额尔”(妹妹);青年同性之间互称“阿达西”(朋友);对干部和军人称“尧尔达西”(同志);对小孩、少年人多称“巴郎”。但对青年人则不宜随便叫他们“巴郎”,否则会引起对方的不快。

在丧葬方面,信仰伊斯兰教的民族,人死后一般都实行土葬,先由宗教人士给死者擦澡,然后以白布裹尸,用移尸木匣抬到事先挖好的墓穴入葬。出葬时不许妇女和不信仰伊斯兰教的人到墓地去。死后的第7天、第40天和1周年,家属均要举行悼念活动,请阿匐念经,请亲友吃饭,此项仪式叫“乃孜尔”。
sorry~my words r limitednext ,饮食习惯西域香味浓烈,各种食品色香味俱佳。烤羊肉串已风靡全国,烤全羊是新疆一大名馔。吃法别致的抓饭、手抓羊肉是少数民族最喜欢的食品,也是逢年过节、婚丧嫁娶的必备食品。脆香而薄的烤馕、烤包子、拉面、油馓子、油塔子 、薄皮包子、奶茶,则是少数民族的传统食品。牧区的少数民族能将牛奶、羊奶加工成八九种奶制品,或香或甜或酸,都带有浓郁的奶味,营养丰富,可饱口福。用马奶发酵而成的马奶子酒微喷酒香,清凉适口,沁人心肺。隆冬时节、寒风刺骨,但你可以看到街头不少人身披雪花,围着火炉在吃西瓜,这是最富有西域风情的饮食习俗.
Canus Water(喀纳斯湖:维吾尔族语“美丽富饶而神秘”的意思)i hear of some fish monsters in it ,it's amazing!but it's a pit i havent went therethe hottest place named Turpan 素有“火洲”之称的吐鲁番以炎热干燥闻名于世,被公认为我国气温最高的地方。
  吐鲁番位于新疆天山东部山间盆地中,有2000多平方公里是低于海平面100米以下的低地。盆地令热气积聚,难以与外界空气交换,所以异常炎热。当地民间流传着“沙窝里蒸熟鸡蛋、石头上烤熟面饼”的说法.
  吐鲁番年平均降水量仅为16.7毫米,日照时间长,年平均无霜期270天。高温加快水分蒸发速度,使得吐鲁番的天气十分干燥。
  不谙内情的人常常疑问:这么酷热的天气,当地人怎么生活?原来,这里气温虽然高,但相对湿度却很低,高温低湿,虽热而不闷。另外昼夜温差很大,常可达20摄氏度。
  吐鲁番在维吾尔语中意为“富庶丰饶的地方”,是内地连接新疆、中亚地区及南北疆的重要通道。吐鲁番地区总人口57万,以维吾尔族为主的各少数民族占总人口的77%。吐鲁番是西域自然生态环境和绿洲农业文明的代表,优越的光热条件和独特的气候,使这里盛产葡萄、哈密瓜等作物,旅游资源也极其丰富。
the coldest place in xinjiang最冷的地方在新疆的可可托海。它位于新疆富蕴县的阿勒泰山南麓,盛产各种矿产和宝石;沿着额尔齐斯河上游及其大小支流,自古就有“七十二沟,沟沟有黄金”的美称。

grapes:新疆葡萄甲天下,尤其以吐鲁番的葡萄最负盛名。新疆葡萄栽培历史悠久,品种资源十分丰富,约50多个品种。有无核白、马奶子、百家干、木纳格、黑葡萄、和田红、喀什哈尔、粉红太妃等,尤以无核白最为名贵,皮薄肉嫩,汁多味甜,素有“绿珍珠”美称,且富含多种营养。葡萄还可酿洒、制作果酱、果汁等。

climate:乌鲁木齐,温带大陆性气候,年降水量少,气温年较差大。

Finally.urumqi is located in the north of xinjiang,most Hans live there,most of vigurs被汉族同化了...  

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

13#
Post on 2009-6-22 20:15:35 |View author's posts only
Danny❤1989: well~Xinjiang ,Urumqi is my hometown,which is a charming and mysterious city!!!Characteristics of landform of Xinjiang are described as mountains and b
alluring

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

14#
Post on 2009-6-22 22:19:15 |View author's posts only
crazycool: the questions you asked me are very fierce

but looked at your response to that Xinjiang guy, i'm so worried him
i believe he must put big effort to a
hey~i'm a girl!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

15#
Post on 2009-6-23 08:38:37 |View author's posts only
jing: alluring
Well, you wanna share sth about your hometown, also?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

16#
Post on 2009-6-23 08:40:15 |View author's posts only
Danny❤1989: hey~i'm a girl!
Not to worry, I guess he had not check your info before he wanted to mention about you.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

17#
Post on 2009-6-23 08:54:52 |View author's posts only
Danny❤1989: well~first of all ,i want to clarify some facts that i'm Han people,not vigur ,my culture  is same as yours ~i can ride a horse  ,but i'm not living i
Does the name 阿凡提 for the clever person always walking with a donkey also come from your language? 阿凡提 means clever, right? Which nationality does he belong to?
Aka, Aqia, wow, they kinda pronounce like Japanese.
Have you ever been to the mountains? You know, for those used to living in the plains, it's dangerous physically for them to go up to the mountains cos there's sth called the 高原症or 高山症,sth like that? Have you ever heard of it?
And in the Canus Water, there is the fish monster? Wouldn't it be cool if it were real? What kinda fish monster is passed into the lengend?
As for 天山, you mean the climate is kinda hot there owing to the geographical lands, right? But snow-capped mountains are also found around here, right? And another thing, is there really such thing called the “天山雪莲”?
Is the kinda plant "林芝" also found in Xingjiang?
The big purple grapes also grow in Xingjiang? You know, a lotta times I see green grapes being imported to Guangdong?
Thanks for telling me so much about your hometown, I'd love it.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

18#
Post on 2009-6-23 09:24:01 |View author's posts only
Danny❤1989: hey~i'm a girl!
i'm sorry,  i though "danny" was more like a boy's name

BTW   i'm happy to talk to a girl

i really like to ride a horse, galloping in the prairie,

roaring to the endless green grass and the enormous blue sky,

and listening to the echo like the remote mountain talking to

you. In the end you will find you are embraced and submerged in

between the sky and land,  

what a graet picture, i hope, one day, i could have chance to

have a try in Xinjiang

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

19#
Post on 2009-6-23 09:38:52 |View author's posts only
danielrayslee: My apology that I did not realize the questions I asked is kinda fierce.
I am just kind of a curious boy, and I just wanna know more to broaden my vis
hi, i think you've quiet got what the cold-weapon era is

the walls were built to help the ancient soldiers to defend their enemy, i don't think anyone would encraved the names on it, since those walls should had been damaged  and rebuilt for many times

Yangzhou is another city in our province, i do think there are many good girls

i speak both mandarin and local dialect, and i should tell you tha the Nanjingese is too similar to the madarin, you will see it if you have the chance to come over for a tour

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

20#
Post on 2009-6-23 09:59:14 |View author's posts only
crazycool: hi, i think you've quiet got what the cold-weapon era is

the walls were built to help the ancient soldiers to defend their enemy, i don't think anyon
Thanks for your reply, my dear friend.
Well, I'd kinda thought engineers had no choice but to encrave their names on the architectures they were in charge of building, for as usual, the ancient emperors imposed such a law so that whenever the buildings fall down, the engineers, alongside with his family members, would all be costing their necks(株九族)
Y'know, cos of such a law, the ancient buildings are usually stronger in structure than what we have nowadays.
And I just kinda imagine all the beautiful views in Yangzhou now, I sure wanna go there for a visit someday.
Thanks for sharing with me about your beautiful hometown.

Use Magic Report

123Next
Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-18 23:40