DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
123Next
Return Post New Thread
Author: Fionahere
Print Previous Next

What kind of a role does the computer play in your life?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

14#
Post on 2009-8-22 14:34:42 |View author's posts only
I use computer to work,and play...my computer will keep on during the day,I think it's part of my life and I can't live without it.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

13#
Post on 2009-8-21 21:47:14 |View author's posts only
pudding: I don't like to spend too much time online or with computer.
However, we can't work or study without it.
I always inform myself to control the time w
you are right, but it's hard to handle sometimes~~

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

12#
Post on 2009-8-21 19:44:36 |View author's posts only
She is my wife... second wife.
Living don't on going if no computer in the world!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

11#
Post on 2009-8-21 16:49:51 |View author's posts only
I don't like to spend too much time online or with computer.
However, we can't work or study without it.
I always inform myself to control the time we use it. We should learn how to use it efficiently and reasonably.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

10#
Post on 2009-8-21 15:05:32 |View author's posts only
julyfancy: i work with the computer all day too,and the work is not so busy.so i surf on the internet or chat with my friends on QQ
I really spend a lot of time
yeah, i can see that and how do you feel about this---working with the computer. how do you like it being like this?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

9#
Post on 2009-8-21 15:01:31 |View author's posts only
i work with the computer all day too,and the work is not so busy.so i surf on the internet or chat with my friends on QQ
I really spend a lot of time on it.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

8#
Post on 2009-8-21 14:52:35 |View author's posts only
Piano: yes, you are right. i feel the same way with you. i work with the computer all the day, but most time i usually surf on the internet. but i have a wis
hoho, it's wise to do so and i bet you can save a lot of time to do some significant things. you know, when i was at work last semester,  two persons need to share one computer. therefore, whenever my colleague is using the computer, i will choose to read a book, write some journals, prepare for the new lessons etc. i really feel great. however when sometimes i need to use the computer, i will gradually shift the attention from what i need to research to what i want to research and then i waste my time and haven't done my work well. in this case, i am prone to feel guilty...it's humiliating

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2009-8-21 13:11:37 |View author's posts only
Fionahere: it's great that you can control yourself. i don't think it's an easy job. as for me, i have to say the computer really consumes a lot of my time. some
yes, you are right. i feel the same way with you. i work with the computer all the day, but most time i usually surf on the internet. but i have a wise decision that i don't buy my personal computer. then, i have no chance to kill the  time in my spare time.haha~~

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2009-8-21 12:01:19 |View author's posts only
Jenny7: Computer helps me a lot in my study, my work and my private life. But I can restrain myself and prevent myself indulging in computer addiction~~[em:2:
it's great that you can control yourself. i don't think it's an easy job. as for me, i have to say the computer really consumes a lot of my time. sometimes, i just turn to it for i have nothing to do, but sometimes i also surf the internet although i have something urgent to deal with. what a shame

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2009-8-21 11:39:08 |View author's posts only
Computer helps me a lot in my study, my work and my private life. But I can restrain myself and prevent myself indulging in computer addiction~~

Use Magic Report

123Next
Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 14:43