DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
Return Post New Thread
Author: judelini
Print Previous Next

How do you think marry a foreigner?and have you ever thought about that?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

11000+

VIP Member

31#
Post on 2010-4-23 20:35:42 |View author's posts only
judelini: Every one has his/her ideas,in fact,the reason i start this topic is that i read an article about some bad statements about chinese girls,i think you
Oh, the Chinabounder story is fake and made up by five people who are a British man, an Australian woman, two Chinese men and a Japanese. There are plenty of news confirming that Chinabounder is a fake. Unfortunately, it is causing lot of tension in Shanghai and some people are going against foreigners. What a pity.
News about the fake:
http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/front/archives/2006/09/01/2003325691

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

32#
Post on 2010-4-24 11:23:30 |View author's posts only
It doesn't pose too much problems as long as two lovers live together, holding hands, exchanging endearments and being carried along by the chemicals; but once the tide begins to recede, so does everything else. Conflicts, controversies stand out and bickering, quareel ensue. One can always shake hands and bid farewell to this periodic romance if not for that piece of paper. So just enjoy living together and bide the time. This rules doesn't apply to those who marry for mercenary ends.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

VIP Member

33#
Post on 2010-4-25 12:16:57 |View author's posts only
different cultral background,differemt lifestyle,more nad more friction they would have,but mix-up marriage can transcend boundries,because love without boundries.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

34#
Post on 2010-4-25 16:14:47 |View author's posts only
In my opinion ,whether to marry a foreingner or not depends on the two people' feeling of love.If the two have the similar culture recognisation,like similar interists ,hobbies,experience and so on, they will have many Common Topics and understandings to each other.

By the way ,I would like to marry  a foreign boy if I can meet a suitable one . I think that no matter who he is ,if we love each other,we will abtain happinese.

Use Magic Report

Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-11 14:32