DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
Return Post New Thread
Author: rachelzhaorui
Print Previous Next

Do you have something that you want to say about your idol?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

地板
Post on 2011-1-25 00:50:24 |View author's posts only
i used to be obssessed about a few superstars.  but now when the goo goo is over, there's only and simply the admiration and respect left behind.  
now I like many movie, music, fashion, sports celebrities, but none of them could count as idols really.
if i have the chance to stand face to face with them, i guess i'll be too excited to even utter a word.  going blank and becoming totaly speechless will probably be my first and only reaction.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2011-1-23 21:25:05 |View author's posts only
vam: Once I liked many stars,but always in my heart Michael in the most important.He is the inspiration and energy of my whole life.Now I like geun-geun cp
When you can learn something from your idol, I think he/she is really worth your love~

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

沙发
Post on 2011-1-22 22:43:14 |View author's posts only
Once I liked many stars,but always in my heart Michael in the most important.He is the inspiration and energy of my whole life.Now I like geun-geun cp.Hope they can be together.They have the same aspects as Michael.They all have positive attitude towards life and work hard to achieve their dreams.That's what I learn from them.

Use Magic Report

Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 19:20