Author: rachelzhaorui
Print Previous Next

What do you think of Su Zizi(苏紫紫)?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

11#
Post on 2011-3-3 21:11:05 |View author's posts only
cottie: Oh,it's fierce debate on internet.The view on art vary from person to person.I read some news and picture about her and I believe everyone has rights
Er, I agree to some extent. But the precondition for choosing one's own way should be that she doesn't disturb others, or say, she doesn't mislead others. Actually, choosing one own way should not be an excuse to be free from responsibility.  What do you think?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

12#
Post on 2011-3-4 13:39:23 |View author's posts only
yeah.But too many people said something wrong just for not fitting their ideas or following others ideas.She and her things didn't influence their real life ,maybe it would be forgotten after weeks even days.I think if they don't like it,they will choose to overlook it.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

13#
Post on 2011-3-4 13:50:56 |View author's posts only
cottie: yeah.But too many people said something wrong just for not fitting their ideas or following others ideas.She and her things didn't influence their rea
Maybe. I agree that it would be forgotten after weeks.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

14#
Post on 2011-3-4 23:29:39 |View author's posts only
that's her way to be alive,so she have to do that.if she brith with millions,she can have a lot of choices to led a coulorful day.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

15#
Post on 2011-3-5 22:00:54 |View author's posts only
MRyang: that's her way to be alive,so she have to do that.if she brith with millions,she can have a lot of choices to led a coulorful day.
Yes, we cannot control others' choices. But what if her choice has a negative influence on society?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

16#
Post on 2011-3-6 20:46:31 |View author's posts only
Personally, I think there is nothing to be condemned. Life is hard, to be practical is a wise choice. Just as Feng jie. What I worried about is that it may be another skillful method to make this girl famous/

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

17#
Post on 2011-3-6 22:41:06 |View author's posts only
Franklinhoo: Personally, I think there is nothing to be condemned. Life is hard, to be practical is a wise choice. Just as Feng jie. What I worried about is that i
Yes, somebody also worried about it. But if you think it's a wise choice, why are you worrying about her being used? It's also a wise choice made by the person behind her...

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

18#
Post on 2011-3-6 23:14:03 |View author's posts only
Sorry for the incompletion of the reply. I means that may be we are the person who are cheated. They just want to make use of this rumor to make Zizi well-known all over china in order to get more profit.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

19#
Post on 2011-3-6 23:16:12 |View author's posts only
Franklinhoo: Sorry for the incompletion of the reply. I means that may be we are the person who are cheated. They just want to make use of this rumor to make Zizi
Maybe. Today many people like Su Zizi are being used as a tool to make money. It's really a tragedy!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

20#
Post on 2011-3-6 23:24:06 |View author's posts only
I can not agree with more. Culture become vulgarer and vulgarer. Internet gives us more than just advantage. OMG!!

Use Magic Report

1234Next
Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 08:16