DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
View: 3285|Reply: 8
Print Previous Next

What do you think of a foreign actress acting our famous historical figure?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Jump to
楼主
In 2010, aJapanese actress called Tuko Tanaka(田中裕子)actedCi Xi(慈禧)in TheFirmament of the Pleiades(《苍穹之昴》). Someone said that she looks like Ci Xivery much and her acting was excellent. But others wondered that why we chose aJapanese actress to act our famous historical figure. Recently, it is reportedthat the Korean actress Song Kye Kyo(宋慧乔)will actSong Qingling(宋庆龄)in a film. Although it is said that Songhas denied the invitation, it still remain a mystery. So what’s your opinion onthat?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2011-3-8 15:48:23 |View author's posts only
To some extent, I agree this point that foreign actress could act historical figures like Ci Xi, SongQingling, only if she has the ability to show the historical figures' nature in certain stage of history.Uglifying  historical figures or blaspheming saints and sages by any way,any means is absolutely intolerable.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2011-3-8 22:22:55 |View author's posts only
wo4chenkewen: To some extent, I agree this point that foreign actress could act historical figures like Ci Xi, SongQingling, only if she has the ability to show the
I agree. But still I may feel uncomfortable when seeing these foreign faces in such kind of serious TV shows.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

地板
Post on 2011-3-12 22:21:27 |View author's posts only
I think it is ridiculer method of film director. China is large country and we have many brilliant actors and actresses. I think the director should not use this kind of news to gather popularity. To write a good script is what the should but to make some gossip.Really Look down this kind of people.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2011-3-12 22:23:02 |View author's posts only
Franklinhoo: I think it is ridiculer method of film director. China is large country and we have many brilliant actors and actresses. I think the director should n
Yeah, I can't agree any more!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

6#
Post on 2011-3-12 22:33:07 |View author's posts only
It seems that I hold the common opinion. Glad to receive your agreement.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

7#
Post on 2011-3-12 22:34:20 |View author's posts only
Franklinhoo: It seems that I hold the common opinion. Glad to receive your agreement.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

8#
Post on 2011-3-31 11:12:28 |View author's posts only
i dislike a foreign actors to act a chinese role. i have a deep nation complex. i think a chinese actor can portray the role and have a excelent performance. we needn't a foreign actor, ours are good. the foreigner also unknow the chinese history and the life of chinese, how can they ply it true?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

9#
Post on 2011-3-31 22:14:24 |View author's posts only
SharonYin: i dislike a foreign actors to act a chinese role. i have a deep nation complex. i think a chinese actor can portray the role and have a excelent perfo
Yeah, you've got a point. I agree.

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 04:29