Author: abc80306891
Print Previous Next

About job

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

11#
Post on 2011-9-22 08:38:03 |View author's posts only
i agree with moonhunglee's opinion. indeed i prepare for the next job at this moment, because the pressure of economicmake us cautious.here is my question:do u think we should join the company or be an entrepreneurs?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

12#
Post on 2011-9-26 16:37:43 |View author's posts only
crazyman168168: i agree with moonhunglee's opinion. indeed i prepare for the next job at this moment, because the pressure of economicmake us cautious.here is my ques
For any one , if u have the  route of retreat , espacially you can undertake the economic pressure  , I think , to choose to be an entrepreneur right now is the best choice. Other wise, I suggest u to take a job which will give u knowledge that will help to implement your ambition firstly .  If you still can not find such ideal job, you will have to earn the money firstly and study by yourself .

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

13#
Post on 2011-10-31 04:33:45 |View author's posts only
but if you do a job which is very difficult , you may lose heart easily. so the best job i think is neither too easy nor too difficult.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

14#
Post on 2011-11-2 16:51:29 |View author's posts only
Find a new job before you give the present one.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

15#
Post on 2012-1-12 21:52:17 |View author's posts only
Do what you want when you still young!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

16#
Post on 2012-4-10 16:24:51 |View author's posts only
There is an article named “Sheila's new job” which was written by sedgehead in Dioenlish. The website is http://www.dioenglish.com/space.php?uid=15461&do=blog&id=41433. l learned much from his article. He teach us when facing jobs how we take actions. Though his working experience and his attitude to lifetime, l know that facing different jobs we should make decision. L believe that it is helpful and useful for people who are seeking for job or ready for changing work. Sometimes l feel that we aren’t too adventurous to try a challenge. Maybe it is the intrinsic character in the majority of Chinese people. there should be more challenge, So my life may be colorful. Overlooking the celebrity all over the world , whoever are ambitious. If we want to have a embrace with success,sometimes we must treat ourselves cruelly.

Use Magic Report

Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 03:26