Register
Search
View: 3114|Reply: 4

do you like MJ or not? give me your reason and his best song you like~

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Post on 2010-3-2 23:34:05 |View Posts
I like him very much ,his songs ,his dance,I like his moonwalk and I am learning it ,once I listen to his music ,I want to dance. Billie jean,dangerous ,beat it ,heal the world, you are not alone....,I like most of his songs. I believe you are also a fan of MJ, right?[This thread yangbo  2010-03-02 23:35:05 edited]

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Post on 2010-3-3 00:20:10 |View Posts
yangbo: I like him very much ,his songs ,his dance,I like his moonwalk and I am learning it ,once I listen to his music ,I want to dance. Billie jean,dangerou
yes,so nice to see you.But I am so regret that I was crazy for him after he was died.It is a big pity!The same as you,when I want to dance or running,I will listen to his music.However,there are so many people love him and proud of him after he passed off.Many prejudice and lies show up at once.Like the lyrics of the song<you are not alone>:another day has gone, i'm still all alone
how could this be?
you're not here with me
you never said good-bye, someone tell me why
did you have to go and leave my world so cold?
you are not alone
i am here with you
though we're far apart
you're always in my heart
you are not alone

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Post on 2010-3-6 14:27:20 |View Posts

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Post on 2010-3-7 20:59:30 |View Posts
yes,he has the perfect art and he named by his fans as the king of pop.but he lost his childhood and many friend as while.So he is so kind that he donate too many children and set up their amusement park.For them,just like for himself.MJ said that he have not regret his childhoodless,or he haven't so kind nowadays,due to he lost,he just want to leave it and spread it to all the people in the world.But in his naive eyes,I still found some regret and aspire it.For my part,maybe I say the same to him:I don't regret I have not focus on MJ before he passing off,or I don't be so crazy for him.I lost him forever,so I take him in my heart.But you couldn't know,in my eyes,there are so many regrets to his died

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Post on 2010-3-14 00:07:39 |View Posts
loong: we are the world,a song for Africa refugee,it embodied humen need love mutually
yes,it is very meaningful to the world.

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 23:41