Print Previous Next

which will you choose?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

11#
Post on 2012-6-1 14:35:59 |View author's posts only
In my view, although work in state-own enterprise is relatively stable, I rather choose work in foreign company. Actually, I’m servicing for a foreign company now. Work there has the open and easy work style, passion work, professional team, simple interpersonal relationship and make everyone fast grow, keep your English improving…… Maybe my thought is one-side because of my previous work experience. But I rather choose the first.

About age and workload, I don’t think you are too old and tired to work in foreign company. Many of my friends and colleagues worked in foreign company can balance their work and life well. Especially, most of them are over 30, married or have child. Of course, you must feel tired and suffering a little at beginning of foreign company if your previous work is so easy. It need time to adapt and change.

Above just my feeling and experience, your decision is up to you.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

12#
Post on 2012-6-4 23:05:46 |View author's posts only
If I were you, I will choose the previous one, as we are yong and should go through something to rich our lives.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

13#
Post on 2012-6-12 12:21:58 |View author's posts only
state-own enterpris

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

14#
Post on 2012-6-23 08:33:11 |View author's posts only
A wise man told me that did not be afraid because of young and did not regret when you were older. So I like the challenging one.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

15#
Post on 2012-6-23 12:05:27 |View author's posts only
maybe I will choose the one which get more closer to my dream.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

16#
Post on 2012-6-26 11:32:00 |View author's posts only
Everyone should have dreams. It is crucial that everyone must insist for dreams.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

17#
Post on 2012-6-27 12:16:41 |View author's posts only
It all depends on your job planning,If I were you,i would like to enter the foreign capital enterprise,it is my dream.when i was in college,my goal is to enter into that type of enterprises,I do not why,but I graduated this month,I found it is difficult to find a foreign capital enterprises ,so I will choose the previous one if give me the chioce.

Use Magic Report

Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 16:18