DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
Author: Joycec
Print Previous Next

Make a foreign Friends,How do you think so?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

21#
Post on 2010-9-28 23:42:54 |View author's posts only
I agree with her. Though I have no such lucky opportunity, I do believe that making a foreign boyfriend can help you a lot. Here is the reason. Firstly, learning a foreign language needs a true environment. Take English for example, we all try to learn it well and do a quite a few “hard work”. Surprisingly, however, we do not achieve our initial goal. The basic reason is that few of us are in an English environment. Even though we have oral English classes each week and also we force us to talk with people in English, there is a little progress we can see. But if you have a boyfriend who is a native speaker, then you have a chance to talk to him every second, from which you can not only correct your pronunciation but improve your fluency of speaking oral English.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

22#
Post on 2010-10-13 16:09:44 |View author's posts only
I have been thinking about that, if I have the chance I will ,especially Englishman is best.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

VIP Member

23#
Post on 2010-10-13 16:31:17 |View author's posts only
A foreign friend is useful for us,we can make progeress toghter and so on.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

24#
Post on 2010-10-14 13:50:33 |View author's posts only
Just for you to study english well,it is a good way to make a foreign friend,just being friends.
We can never make  foreign boyfriends or girlfriends with no love but only the purpose to practice english.We all will suffer a relationship without real love.Besides,it's definitely unfair to our foreign friends.
Why not make friends first and start a relationship when Cupid appears.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

25#
Post on 2010-10-15 09:55:32 |View author's posts only
i only can say every coin has two sides. on the one hand, a foreign boyfriend can help you enjoy the good english environment so that you can speak english without the limitation of time and partner. on the other hand, you should not ignore the different cultures and different life styles. these can be the good thing for you to learn the authentic culture of english speaking country. on the contrary, you will be easy to go different directions and have different opinions because of different cultures and different mindset.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

26#
Post on 2010-11-21 19:32:04 |View author's posts only
O'Bright: I have been thinking about that, if I have the chance I will ,especially Englishman is best.
Why somebody from England? If i'm not mistaken, you learn American English in school?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

27#
Post on 2010-11-21 22:03:08 |View author's posts only
C.Robert: Why somebody from England? If i'm not mistaken, you learn American English in school?
Yes, you are right. but I think the british English is purer, it's a pity.
Cause Englishman are very polite and well-known, they are all gentleman. perhaps cause I have the complex of England, I like Jane Austin much, &ltride and prejudice> is my favorite.
Maybe those are the reasons why …… hehe.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

28#
Post on 2010-11-21 22:25:36 |View author's posts only
O'Bright: Yes, you are right. but I think the british English is purer, it's a pity.
Cause Englishman are very polite and well-known, they are all gentleman. p
England is just accross the North sea from here, so i had to learn British English. I too like British English best.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

29#
Post on 2010-11-22 13:15:52 |View author's posts only
C.Robert: England is just accross the North sea from here, so i had to learn British English. I too like British English best.
I glad to heard that. good. I want to know when you started to learn English? it is your second mother tongue?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

30#
Post on 2010-11-23 07:04:40 |View author's posts only
O'Bright: I glad to heard that. good. I want to know when you started to learn English? it is your second mother tongue?
It's indeed my second mother tongue. I started learning quite late. First grade in high school. I was one of the worse in my class, probably because I never really used it, but now I use it on daily basis. That worked. Using the language is the best way to learn it.

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 04:40