DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
Author: Joycec
Print Previous Next

Make a foreign Friends,How do you think so?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

楼主
Post on 2010-10-13 16:09:44 |View Posts
I have been thinking about that, if I have the chance I will ,especially Englishman is best.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2010-11-21 22:03:08 |View Posts
C.Robert: Why somebody from England? If i'm not mistaken, you learn American English in school?
Yes, you are right. but I think the british English is purer, it's a pity.
Cause Englishman are very polite and well-known, they are all gentleman. perhaps cause I have the complex of England, I like Jane Austin much, &ltride and prejudice> is my favorite.
Maybe those are the reasons why …… hehe.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2010-11-22 13:15:52 |View Posts
C.Robert: England is just accross the North sea from here, so i had to learn British English. I too like British English best.
I glad to heard that. good. I want to know when you started to learn English? it is your second mother tongue?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

地板
Post on 2010-11-25 22:26:23 |View Posts
Oh, I know. hehe. exactly!
Actually, I have been studying English for years, but I had learned nothing, cause I did not like it before, I treated it as a burden at that time. and now I like it for no apparent resons. I realized that if you want to do something well so you must be interested in it, otherwise it's so hard for you holding on it.
I want to use English in my daily routine just like you, but I have not the environment to use it. here, it's a nice place to practice it, I like that, it's not so bad. great!^^

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2010-12-1 13:26:55 |View Posts
Joycec: Now,there is the environment for you,we are in the place of English,even we are still limit from English,but don't warry  and do more as you can.Come
Yeah, I think so.  I will come here frequently as long as I am free. this feeling is so good studying with all, I like that. thank you so much for your encouragement, I will. you too oh.
hehe. nice to meet you.

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 03:51