DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
Author: O'Bright
Print Previous Next

What do you really want to do in the future?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

楼主
Post on 2011-3-23 19:19:37 |View Posts
twlhawk: i want to become a junior teacher in rural area,but now ,i'm working in a power engineering company.i must earn more money for my family. i 'm tired..
Right, how many people do is they really want it now?  I guess a few who are totally lucky do what they want,  not everyone can make it. that's reality, can not restrain it just following it to feed ourselves and family. your job is not so bad, perhaps you will find its joy.
Maybe you can do it some day, be a great junior teacher in rural area, anything is possible, right?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2011-3-26 16:24:19 |View Posts
怡兰: I want to become a Chinese teacher in Italy or an English teacher in China! but I know these are just dreams... of course I am pursuing my dreams but
That's great. your dreams are so nice. meanwhile, you said that is quite ture."so sad but ture." let's brave dream of carrying the hopes forward, it's so beautiful.
May I ask you some questions? where is your hometown? are you a Italian? your avatar give me that sort of feeling. good to meet you.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

板凳
Post on 2011-3-30 12:44:46 |View Posts
firly: i want to be a fashion designers..but...
Nice dream. why? you should fight for it if you love it enough, at last, you would make it. maybe it's a long journey, you should be patient before that. chin up.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

地板
Post on 2011-3-31 12:00:45 |View Posts
firly: Everything is easier said than done
I want to succeed must spend a lot of energy
Right. give some confidence to yourself.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

5#
Post on 2011-5-11 11:42:09 |View Posts
eblog: Do what makes me happy ,and at the same time makes others happy.
Oh, I see. though it's not very specific, it's absolutely meaningful. just do it.

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 02:31