Author: danielrayslee
Print Previous Next

What kind of animals do you keep?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

11#
Post on 2009-6-9 14:22:54 |View author's posts only
have no hobby like that ,it seems better to let  animals have their own lifes. I love freedom.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

12#
Post on 2009-6-9 19:57:17 |View author's posts only
it seems that i have no any passion to animals,i don't like to keep them.there is a poodle in our office,sometimes it's very cute、naughty,but i also can't love her.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

13#
Post on 2009-6-10 08:27:12 |View author's posts only
susan_shi: it seems that i have no any passion to animals,i don't like to keep them.there is a poodle in our office,sometimes it's very cute、naughty,but i also
In poodle in the office? This is the first time I've ever heard such amazing things.
Why you can't love her?
Oh, I see, cos it's a she, if it were a he, you would love him.
What a poor animal! She came to this world in a wrong sex.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

14#
Post on 2009-6-10 08:37:23 |View author's posts only
doudou: have no hobby like that ,it seems better to let  animals have their own lifes. I love freedom.
Freedom is enjoying oneself in a confined space within a limited frame of time.
That's why we all got a house to live in as well as a lifespan, the same applies to animals, as human societies develop, the living space for animals is quickly getting limited, that's why they can share living space with us---our homes.
Animals and human beings seem to be different, actually we are just the same, communicating with each other with the language from our hearts.
Human beings need the productive force(人类需要生产力)to develop our society, while love is essential for our spiritual hungers, be it romantic love between mankind, or the intimate feeling connected with animals.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

15#
Post on 2009-6-10 10:30:10 |View author's posts only
Oh,no.things are not as you imagined.why do you think so.i don't like pets in nature no matter it's a male or female.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

16#
Post on 2009-6-10 14:47:57 |View author's posts only
susan_shi: Oh,no.things are not as you imagined.why do you think so.i don't like pets in nature no matter it's a male or female.
Don't you feel the tone I have used to talk with you? I was not taking things serious, just a kinda romantic feel I was trying to create.
Look into the eyes of those little pets, you will grow to love them, you will also learn to love them.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

17#
Post on 2009-6-10 18:29:49 |View author's posts only
really? maybe i will love the poodle in one day.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

18#
Post on 2009-6-10 22:38:30 |View author's posts only
Hey guys!
I'd love to have a Labrador which seems to be smart and loyal. Have you seen <Marley and Me>? It is a comedy which is about a Labrador and his host. By the way Jennifer Aniston is the heroine.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

19#
Post on 2009-6-11 08:41:39 |View author's posts only
susan_shi: really? maybe i will love the poodle in one day.
Yeah, believe me. Why are dogs going to another world with only a passage of only 10 o 12 years? Cos in their lifetime, they do not waste a day loving their masters, loving their peers, loving their children. It takes human beings much longer to learn to love.
A dog speaks with the way he looks at you, though he could not actually say the words in our language. You will grow to love them.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

20#
Post on 2009-6-11 09:04:51 |View author's posts only
cappuccino: Hey guys!
I'd love to have a Labrador which seems to be smart and loyal. Have you seen <Marley and Me>? It is a comedy which is about a Labrado
I watched some fragments of the movie and I am kinda loving it. By the way, are you fond of yellow? Cos Jennifer Aniston is a blonde,and Marley is also a blonde, but of course in the dog's terms.
Almost all dogs are smart and loyal, don't you think?
By the way, I also love cappuccino.

Use Magic Report

1234Next
Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 17:53