Author: danielrayslee
Print Previous Next

What kind of animals do you keep?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

21#
Post on 2009-6-11 08:41:39 |View author's posts only
susan_shi: really? maybe i will love the poodle in one day.
Yeah, believe me. Why are dogs going to another world with only a passage of only 10 o 12 years? Cos in their lifetime, they do not waste a day loving their masters, loving their peers, loving their children. It takes human beings much longer to learn to love.
A dog speaks with the way he looks at you, though he could not actually say the words in our language. You will grow to love them.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

22#
Post on 2009-6-11 09:04:51 |View author's posts only
cappuccino: Hey guys!
I'd love to have a Labrador which seems to be smart and loyal. Have you seen <Marley and Me>? It is a comedy which is about a Labrado
I watched some fragments of the movie and I am kinda loving it. By the way, are you fond of yellow? Cos Jennifer Aniston is a blonde,and Marley is also a blonde, but of course in the dog's terms.
Almost all dogs are smart and loyal, don't you think?
By the way, I also love cappuccino.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

23#
Post on 2009-6-12 08:33:56 |View author's posts only
cappuccino: You know what? I never noticed that both of them are blonde and the strangest part is I do like yellow this summer, haha, maybe because of them. That
And you guess what? Sherlock Holmes never likes psychology, but he can deduce from clues how people feel. And so can I, after all, I am Brad Pitt, Sherlock Holmes and Charles Dickens all rolled into one. You love yellow, this must be the case.
Labradors mostly work as guide dogs for the blind cos they are patient and smart. But Labradors hurt, too, when you go to the pet stores and ask for a baby Labrador's price, you will know how that feels. What kinda dogs are you keeping now.
I drink all kinds of coffee. And you?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

24#
Post on 2009-6-12 09:34:00 |View author's posts only
Absolutely dog~~~
Any kind of dogs is ok for me

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

25#
Post on 2009-6-12 09:39:25 |View author's posts only
Skyofpeng: Absolutely dog~~~
Any kind of dogs is ok for me
Thanks for sharing. Me too, I love all kinds of dogs

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

26#
Post on 2009-6-12 12:47:04 |View author's posts only
danielrayslee: And you guess what? Sherlock Holmes never likes psychology, but he can deduce from clues how people feel. And so can I, after all, I am Brad Pitt, She
haha Alright. intelligent, sensitive, humorous, diligent, diliberate, handsome guy! You seem to be perfect!!! haha
I don't know the price about a puppy. But the pure breed one will difinetly hurt our wallet. I googled but still can't find my dog's English name. I'll tell you when I know.
Actually I'm a new coffee fan, I couldn't drink coffe before, but these days just fond of it very much without any reasons. But I do hope the calorie in coffee could be drop a little.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

27#
Post on 2009-6-12 14:23:54 |View author's posts only
cappuccino: haha Alright. intelligent, sensitive, humorous, diligent, diliberate, handsome guy! You seem to be perfect!!! haha
I don't know the price about a pup
Thanks for your compliment.
Your dog's type is not common? Is it a large shepard kind or just a pet for accompanying people type?
How come you become fond of coffee all of a sudden? Anything like the turning point?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

28#
Post on 2009-6-13 20:07:32 |View author's posts only
danielrayslee: Thanks for your compliment.
Your dog's type is not common? Is it a large shepard kind or just a pet for accompanying people type?
How come you become
He's just like the German shepard.
I don't know when i begin to love coffee. I would have thrown out when I smelt coffee a few years ago. But suddenly I just feel like it tastes good.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

29#
Post on 2009-6-16 10:21:57 |View author's posts only
cappuccino: He's just like the German shepard.
I don't know when i begin to love coffee. I would have thrown out when I smelt coffee a few years ago. But suddenl
Is it a Dobermman or a Rottweiler? Or is it a Russion one, I know there is a kinda big Russion dog that looks just like a German Shepard.
I got a German Shepard at home.
I guess you would be dangerous for a girlfriend, cos just like your crush on coffee, your love for your boyfriend may suddenly go away, oh my god.
Just kidding.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

VIP Member

30#
Post on 2009-8-18 09:27:09 |View author's posts only
st,bernard,unique ,i fond of feeding on turtle,and others some reptiles

Use Magic Report

1234Next
Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 16:49