Print Previous Next

Will you marry me?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

楼主
Post on 2009-6-22 15:21:04 |View Posts
As a girl, I'd like to say it depends on how much I love him

I won't say that every girl has a little abacus that she counts every tiny thing in her relationship, but on this account girls will definitely weigh the pros and cons. ~

As for me, if he lets me have my fav snacks on our bed while watching girl's type movie with me and give me sweet kisses just at the right time, ignoring craps of biscuts in my mouth, I probably say yes ~

he's already more of a husband to me in such a case~

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

沙发
Post on 2009-6-22 16:52:26 |View Posts
crazycool: "a little abacus"  LOL      is every girl a talent accountant?i read some of your blog i find that you like travelling

so if u reall
hmm why do I have to give up traveling? I mean we can travel somewhere close. For what I'm looking for in trips are still the same that won't change. If I go somewhere near (even just in BJ, taking a bus trip around the city with him, I still find something new and away from home)~ there are always alternatives.

it seems that you'd love to hear negative comments such as I can't marry him for he can't afford a house for us...~ ha~

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 01:54