Lost Password?
 Register
Search
Author: danielrayslee
Print Previous Next

Girls, Who Do YOu Wanna Marry

[Copy Link]
11#
Invalid floor, The post has beeb removed.

Threads

Friends

12#
Post on 2009-7-15 09:53:47 |View author's posts only
yes ,you are right!i havn't seen that!!how about it?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

13#
Post on 2009-7-15 10:04:01 |View author's posts only
jing: yes ,you are right!i havn't seen that!!how about it?
Shrek is born to be a monster, ugly, and looked down upon by the others. Prince Charming and God Mother are the bad guys. The princess chooses Shrek, the ugly one, to be her husband.
This cartoon tells us that Fairy Tales won't exist. If that guy is that charming, there must be some kind of bad aspects living with him. Cos a man having all seldom exist.
Right now, I posted this discussion thread. I wanna see how girls see in their love.
Will they focus on humor, good-looking, kind-hearted, ability or wealth?
But you cannot understand. Most just wanna play with me.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

14#
Post on 2009-7-15 11:39:41 |View author's posts only
Maybe I would choose Bill Gates.
On the one hand, he has a lot of money and can be satisfied with my material desire. On the other hand, I enjoyed the positive and energetic man.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

15#
Post on 2009-7-15 14:26:45 |View author's posts only
danielrayslee: Thanks for finally choosing the one kind of man you wanna marry, though in the beginning you tend to be pickle. You know, it does  not make me feel so
Why would it make you feel bad if I put material desire at the top of the list? There are all kinds of girls. Some of them just like to choose  a wealthy man, but some may focus on other qualities. Whatever they choose is their choice and it's gonna be their life. I'm just one of them. There are all kinds of opinions. It's impossible that you should agree with all of them.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

16#
Post on 2009-7-15 16:25:55 |View author's posts only
something we can't  decide!
we hope so what good-looking kind-heartedmability and so on ,just our imagination.
i think the man should love me ,help me,!
i want to help and support him.i like that feeling what help each other!
i looking for the ture love!!!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

17#
Post on 2009-7-15 16:31:01 |View author's posts only
I firmly believe that it can be found

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

18#
Post on 2009-7-15 17:33:21 |View author's posts only
To tell the truth,all the seven men are not my ideal. But if I must choose one from them as my husband,I think No.5 Tony Lueng will be the best.
Let me classify them into three kinds:
A. No.1,No.6,the label is 'money',they are covered with money,so I can't see their emotion,temperament,conception and so on.After all,money is not everything.
B. No.2,No.3,No.4,the label is 'talented',girls like talented men,but these three ones,I think their weakness can not be accepted by me. And usually,there is never a great genius without a bit of madness.I don't wanna live with a nut.
C.No.5,No.7,the label is 'film and television',for they are public artiste.I choose Tony Lueng because he is not so horny,not so poor,not so ugly,meanwhile,he is not so wealthy as zillionaire.Too much money is not absolutely good for a man.Further more,I think he is a kind man,otherwise,Carina Lau would not still choose him after so many years and so many boyfriends.As for KangKang,I am not familiar with him,I even haven't heard of him.
These are all my opinion,maybe a bit long,for I treat it as a lesson.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

19#
Post on 2009-7-15 17:48:03 |View author's posts only
Lilybaby: To tell the truth,all the seven men are not my ideal. But if I must choose one from them as my husband,I think No.5 Tony Lueng will be the best.
Let m
No offense,but I think your definition of “talented” is special and knid of narrow.In my mind,all those listed above are talented people in differernt fields.Besides,is it true that we can see nothing but money in Biil Gates and Lijiacheng?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

20#
Post on 2009-7-15 18:00:02 |View author's posts only
danielrayslee: Thanks. I know now you appreciate persistence and the strong will against all obstacles.
I would try to be that kind of student.
Persistence and a strong will can help and benefit us a lot~

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 06:45