Author: danielrayslee
Print Previous Next

Girls, Who Do YOu Wanna Marry

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

41#
Post on 2009-7-16 10:54:44 |View author's posts only
danielrayslee: Thanks for participating.
You really understand what kind of point I am trying to make.
I think I know your standpoint to the seven men according to your introduction.You see,except for Bill Gates and Lijiacheng,their introduction are neutral,the others all include two parts:good points and shortcomings,you used the sentence '......but......'. Generally,when we talk about or write something,our emphasis is after 'but'.So,we can see,among the No.2,3,4,5,7,only Tony Lueng has good points after 'but'.Maybe this is a coincidence,but I guess,at least you are not disgusted with him.Am I right?

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

42#
Post on 2009-7-18 17:41:41 |View author's posts only
Oh.it's difficult to decide.Maybe I would like to choose Pablo Picasso. Maybe he wasn't a richer but i think those artists are talent and maybe romantic person.Without a doubt,
money is important that love must base on it  but money can be made throught our efforts. I think money is OK just enough to use because sometimes too much money can be the trouble maker.  
but in fact those richers can make money more quickly and more.on the hand,I would choose Bill Gates that he is not only rich,but also made a lot of contribution to the society. so can I choose a man who has both their superiority? (两者优势的结合) maybe I 'm so greegy.do you think so ? lol...It's hard to find that sort of Mr,Right

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

43#
Post on 2009-7-20 08:07:17 |View author's posts only
waywendy: Oh.it's difficult to decide.Maybe I would like to choose Pablo Picasso. Maybe he wasn't a richer but i think those artists are talent and maybe romant
I think you've given me a good reason for choosing a husband.  You are right in saying that the rich make money much more easily.
I don't think you are greedy, who doesn't want the best of everything in his/her better halves?
Thanks for replying me.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

44#
Post on 2009-7-21 09:42:55 |View author's posts only
danielrayslee: I think you've given me a good reason for choosing a husband.  You are right in saying that the rich make money much more easily.
I don't think you ar

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

45#
Post on 2009-8-19 21:11:16 |View author's posts only
Only when I meet the guy I love can I describe how he/she is.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

46#
Post on 2009-8-19 22:07:27 |View author's posts only
Bill Gates
i choose him because of his wealth and altruism.also,i can gain the popularity by marrying him.then i will easily go to France and meet my real lover.(I am too self-centered and a little bit acrimonious

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

47#
Post on 2009-8-25 21:10:40 |View author's posts only
may i choose other one who just appears in my dream and rolls handsome, talent romance and money into one?

Use Magic Report

Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 22:53