DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
View: 1851|Reply: 1
Print Previous Next

What do you hope to do in the next few years?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2009-7-14 21:09:06 |View author's posts only |View in descending order
What do you hope to do in the next few years?
Share your planning between us!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

Basic Member

沙发
Post on 2009-7-17 16:58:42 |View author's posts only
First, I will have more English lesson and more oral English practices to improve my English level. my purpose is : can speak, read and write English fluently. And I also want to find a new job which is more fitted with me than now, I means,  good salary and comfortable environment.
Second, keep traveling and hiking. This year, I want to go hiking through daocheng, yading which is in Sichuan province in October, and i have a plan to travel along the No. 214 road from Lijiang to Tibet in spring next year. and maybe in 2011, I want to travel the whole Xinjian province. and i have some little plans that is traveling around shanghai such as hiking around West Lake, climbing huangshan mountain and other places.
the third, make life better and better, love my family and my lover, wherever they lived, whatever they do, i will stand by with them and share all happiness and  sadness.
Make one plan and go with it is better than make many plans but do nothing about them. And another thing is that I don't care if I can live on easy street, the most important is opening my heart,  smiling all the time and facing the life bravely.

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 10:05